No more 90 day reports!

A friend of mine went to Korat Immigration (Dan Kwien) yesterday for his usual 1 year retirement extension which he got with no problems.

The officer then told him he no longer needed to do a 90 day report!

He showed me his passport with the retirement extension, but there was no sheet telling him when to do the 90 day report.

I find this very difficult to believe, but he assured me it's true.

I'm due to go for my 90 day report in about 2 weeks, so I'll ask the question when I get there, but in the meantime can anyone else confirm this experience at Korat or anywhere else?

I suspect that office may have offered to do the 90 day report at the same time previously but now it is not connected in any way so he was told not to do on that day (he must use last notice as when to do next time)?

I did my 90 day report this week in Bangkok and have new notice of being due in August. My extension is due next month.

I suspect that office may have offered to do the 90 day report at the same time previously but now it is not connected in any way so he was told not to do on that day (he must use last notice as when to do next time)?

I did my 90 day report this week in Bangkok and have new notice of being due in August. My extension is due next month.

That's what I thought, but they took his last notice out of his passport and didn't put an new one in.

I've posted this on Korat-Farang, so if I get any confirmation of this from others I'll post it on here, and when I go for my next 90 day report in a couple of weeks I'll report back.

To avoid promulgating incorrect information I'm going to close this pending concrete information.

If anyone has any further information, confirmation etc, please PM myself, any on-line mod or Admin and we'll re-open.

• Like 1