Where can I find business shirts from high-end brands?

Ebenweb

I'm working on a line of my own business shirts and am looking for high-end examples to use as a starting point for my prototypes. I tried Central Festival today but little to no business wear to speak of, save for some cheap stuff that didn't cut it. I've seen high-end brand boutiques in malls in Bangkok but don't know Chiang Mai that well. I'm looking for off-the-rack Diesel, Paul Smith, CK, etc. etc... What I don't want, obviously, is a tailor of any sort or a department store that sells cheap Asian brands.

Any recommendations?

That's confidence!

So will your brand compete against CK, diesel,compare,PSmith and the like??

Did you register your brand name so we can say one day "I knew him when he was a backpacker in chiangmai"

• Like 1

Yes, I was going to suggest Central Dept Store at Kad Suan Kaew -- better than the Robinson's at Airport Plaza. I would think the Central Dept store at Central Festival would be even better, but I haven't been there.

But, yes, you really do need to go to Siam Paragon in Bangkok to get the best high-end, ready-made men's shirts in Thailand. Also, Emporium in Bangkok would be worth a look.

Probably lots of room on the flights or trains to Bangkok now that the military has everything sorted out.

• Like 1