passport in Korat Friday

We have a appointment for my GF to get her pass port tomorrow in Korat.She needs to leave at 4 am from Surin to get there early to wait in line so we can't call now or in morning before she leaves.Does any body have any idea if the City Hall in Korat will be open.

Trying to go on holliday on or before the 4th so crucial we get it soon because it takes 7 days to ems it to Surin.This is a nightmare we already went once and waited and drove back and now she probably have to do round trip again and don't know if it even open.

Whoppr, no reason for it to be closed.

Surely Korat is no more than 2.5 hours from you ?

Don't forget the curfew.........

2 and a half hours there and 4 hours back, a couple wrong turns.I'm not allowed to drive her because I only have 40 years experience behind the wheel where she has a year and a half experience.I don't care so much because I drive every day in the States and I have no desire to drive in Thailand.

Whoppr, no reason for it to be closed.

Surely Korat is no more than 2.5 hours from you ?

Don't forget the curfew.........

2 and a half hours there and 4 hours back, a couple wrong turns.I'm not allowed to drive her because I only have 40 years experience behind the wheel where she has a year and a half experience.I don't care so much because I drive every day in the States and I have no desire to drive in Thailand.

Whereas I have no desire to be a passenger in Thailand.

Good luck.

• Like 1