Thai army says will block social media over critical content

webfact

No constitution means no law , as of now the military will deem what is the law I expect worse is to come what I do not understand is how after two short meetings with the parties the general decides that's it we will have a coup and take control in the meantime all you guys around the table are going to prison ! I hope they do not cut the internet what a terrible thing to happen to the people of Thailand they voted in there masses for a Government only to see the opposition cause civil unrest because they want power and five years down the road it will be the same again.

In that case, just grab a couple of ATMs, take them home, take your time opening them up because it's quite legal. And buy a gun (completely legal now) and head down to the bank row in the mall and make a few withdrawals. Drive in the right-hand lane on the expressway on the way there, there's no law. And don't forget food. Take a couple of baskets at TescoLotus, fill them and head home. The baskets are free now, and of course so is the food since there's no such thing as stealing any more.

Let us know how much you're clearing per day in this new society without any laws and no law enforcement. I'm really chicken-hearted and have no ambition, I'm just going to keep obeying the old laws, just like they were still valid.

so if i understand it correctly, when i am critical of the junta i will be arrested. so, mai poot.

The purpose of the regulations is not mass arrests or mass surveillance. They exist just in case they are needed. When they want to dump someone in the black hole, and they can't come up with a reason, they've got this reason.

RobertoOzman, on 23 May 2014 - 21:28, said:
Will someone please tell the General, that by ordering The Navy to overtake control of Pattaya Police Force, and detaining The Pattaya Police Chief and the Chief's wife, because she has, or had affiliations with the Red Shirts, he(The General) is showing a distinct bias toward the democrats!
Question: What do you think is the purpose of this military coup?

The Purpose is of course to get rid of the Reds

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images