60 Day Extension, not my local immigration

Hi All,

I am applying for a 60 day extension on a 15 day tourist visa exempt stamp (based on visiting my wife and kids here), I am not currently in the province of my normal immigration office (at least a flight away) but with all thats going on in BKK and coups etc I would like to go ahead and get the extension now. Does anyone know can I do this at an immigration office other than my local one / where my wifes registered address is? Will they do it without my wife / son going with me?

I have one 60 day extension already from earlier this year (on a Non Imm O Visa from Vientiane), is there a limit to how many 60 day extension you can get in one year? I read its one per entry but is there a limit in a calendar year?

Thanks for your help,

• Like 1

You could do it it you had proof of residence for where you are staying it does not have to be where your wife's house book registry is for.

Your wife would need to be with you when you apply.

• Like 1

Hi Ubonjoe,

Can you please confirm tha I could go to any immigration office and get a 7 day extension (on my 15 day visa exempt stamp) without my wife and son and not have to go all the way back to my local imm office etc? What documents do I need for 7 day extension?

I only need the week with all thats going on in Thailand, then in early June I will get my Non Imm O from Vientiane as normal.

Thanks for your help