Honda cuts production in Thailand by 40%

webfact

This is for sure not only about Thailand even when it's a big hit against its economy.

If you like to know what's about new cars and remember the April in Thailand was 25.6% down you should use Google Earth with the search term: Zarate, Argentina.

Now visibly you can see a app. 1,700m x 1,000m large parking lot in the north of the city.

There are in addition a few containers and also a few discarded fire engines and construction machinery from Europe and USA but more of that are new cars of all manufacturers, mainly Japanese and many Volkswagen.

The there-scale ro-ro ferry is about 200m long, which turns on the Rio de la Plata around and brings more supplies. Many also come by land with new car transports.

Backed up at night is the brightly lit area with towers and armed guards. As you can see well the site is expandable, so it is probably necessary.

I think we should wake up and open the eyes to realize that the time of new car sales is going down (and maybe many other things also).

I've never given a thought about unsold cars until I was emailed this link -- http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-05-16/where-worlds-unsold-cars-go-to-die If this is the tip of the iceberg, I hate to think what the car manufacturers plan to do in the future. Maybe they'll give away one free car with every tank-full of fuel ?

Yet more great news and proof the PDRC have scored a decisive victory.

This is the free Thailand we all dreamt of, not corrupted by the Shins.

Im off to watch the tv, Im off to read the paper, Im off for a night time stroll, im off to the bar... o bugger it, Im off to sing patriotic army songs. This is the life thumbsup.gif

It would seem you were so keen to get a kick in you forgot to read the OP.

"But this decision is not rooted in the political uncertainty in the country," she added.

and Public Relations flacks never lie! lol

This is for sure not only about Thailand even when it's a big hit against its economy.

If you like to know what's about new cars and remember the April in Thailand was 25.6% down you should use Google Earth with the search term: Zarate, Argentina.

Now visibly you can see a app. 1,700m x 1,000m large parking lot in the north of the city.

There are in addition a few containers and also a few discarded fire engines and construction machinery from Europe and USA but more of that are new cars of all manufacturers, mainly Japanese and many Volkswagen.

The there-scale ro-ro ferry is about 200m long, which turns on the Rio de la Plata around and brings more supplies. Many also come by land with new car transports.

Backed up at night is the brightly lit area with towers and armed guards. As you can see well the site is expandable, so it is probably necessary.

I think we should wake up and open the eyes to realize that the time of new car sales is going down (and maybe many other things also).

I've never given a thought about unsold cars until I was emailed this link -- http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-05-16/where-worlds-unsold-cars-go-to-die If this is the tip of the iceberg, I hate to think what the car manufacturers plan to do in the future. Maybe they'll give away one free car with every tank-full of fuel ?

They don't have a clue. Pictures with no real data. Let's try some.

16 million? It's looking good

May 5, 2014 - 12:01 am ET

"With signs that more car shoppers were jumping onto U.S. dealership Web sites in April, analysts expect the industry's renewed sales momentum to continue in the coming months.

U.S. auto sales are back on track to exceed 16 million vehicles this year, with two consecutive months of pre-recession sales levels easing worries that the market was losing steam.

Sales rose 8 percent in April from a year ago, resulting in the industry's highest two-month volume -- 2.93 million units -- since May and June 2007. That follows a disappointing stretch of results during the winter, when dealership traffic plunged amid record-setting snowfall and cold temperatures." More

'Very solid' April drives Toyota to 13% advance

4:48 pm U.S. ET, May 1 2014

"Fourteen nameplates from Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. posted double or triple-digit U.S. sales gains in April, and the company said its Toyota Division was the industry's to..." More

Maybe this decision IS rooted in economics? The demand for inferior autos has caused a drop in production. Other manufacturers see increases in demand, maybe because their vehicles are better. The timing of the annoucement is pureply coincidental with the coup.

Thailand is about to learn that FDI has a choice and this political mess and incompetance makes the country a less attractive place to invest. Lower FDI means less revenue and less jobs and means more economic hardship for workers and the general population. The responsibility for this lies with poor governance, uncompetive business policies and the leaders of fruitless demonstrations. But what do they care when thousands of workers get retrenched?

Honda is a crappy car anyway, they use too much recycled materials in the manufacturing process e.g. your coke or beer can that you drank has been recycled is somewhere in the body of the car, and if you “fart” next to the car it dents the body work.

I would suggest you go see a doctor or seriously change your diet if your farts put dents into metal, or perhaps you could get yourself listed in the Guinness Book Of Records ?crying.gif

Maybe this is a direct result of the rebate scheme.

Artificially boost demand in one year and then watch the negative repercussions in following years?

Maybe it is the result of people buying Hondas and passing on their comments to future buyers Edited by rotary

In my humble opinion Thai market has got over saturated with cars thanks to the government scheme of reimbursing 100 K Baht to the first car buyers. And as it was said above people buy other brands. Nissan has seen a boost in their sales with Almera, now Juke and Teana. Toyota did well with new eco Yaris. Now Nissan and Ford come with cheaper SUVs that of course will take the SUVs market's share from Honda and Toyota.

The car tax rebate scheme wasn't such a bad idea to help after the flooding although there will be a slump afterwards but as always they seem to find a way to mess things up. It was open to fraud from the start with people who already had cars using someone else's name. In the UK, US and probably others as well it wasn't for first time buyers but needed you to exchange an old car for the new one to get the rebate. In the UK it had to be over 10 years old. Doing it this way means you don't end up with more cars just newer more efficient ones and it's far more difficult to cheat.

Thais don't want to be "advised" by farangs! Doing the new car scheme the way of the UK for example, does not allow certain persons to cheat and have a personal financial gain!

It does not matter whether it makes economic sense or not it's about "what's in it for me". That is why these ideas are called schemes, car, rice, tablets, and rubber. It is a money making scenario for some politicians and their cronies!

I've had great luck with my Honda Accord, bought new in 2005, Not one thing has gone wrong with it. I would like to buy a new car, and have the funds to do so, but I can't justify it, as my Accord still runs perfectly. When I bought it, I paid 1000 dollars for an extended warranty, which was completely unnecessary. The only time I used it was the time I left my lights on, and the battery went dead. When I do buy another car, you can be assured that it will be a Honda.

Honda is a crappy car anyway, they use too much recycled materials in the manufacturing process e.g. your coke or beer can that you drank has been recycled is somewhere in the body of the car, and if you “fart” next to the car it dents the body work.

That myth is about 50 years old.