City car or Pick up ?

I go along with ignis ,the 3 is better value,im just concearned their sevice dept is clonker based here and not benzine.As for a truck,well perhaps esential 20 years ago in Northern areas, but there are still lots of fields to plunge into should You wish.

You keep going on about clonkers while i only see one in their vehicle offerings here.

Sent from my LG-P970 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Im not keen on Cars from Clonker Dealers unless they are Toyota,who have excellent Service on both Diesel and benzene Honda don't do Clonkies.Ford semm to have turned pissing off Ferangs into an Art Form, whilst Mitsu have realy tried hard over the last few years to compete with Nissan.

OK, what is it for a 4 door small car.? A new 4 door truck is 6800bht, reducing with age...

I think I only paid about 5000B for the second year of my 4 door 2.5l truck and I always believed it cost more for a car. It's a fairly small percentage of total costs anyway.

When i bought my Honda City, the dealer asked me for 3500bt for the initial registration and road tax, the first year isn't due yet but i'm assuming it could be less when it's due as that included the fee for the plates, but i'm not sure until it's first year is due.

The 5000bt that Kitten Kong paid could be cos its a 2.5 and not a 3.0.

We Live 15 min outside Khon Kaen,

I own a Chevy Colorado Diesel pick up truck,

I could not live with out it, seats four comfortably, drives nice, cheap to operate, reasonably priced to buy, utility.

My wife and her sister hate driving it in the city, sad.png

I an looking to buy a small car for them to drive so they can stop complaining, and stop putting dents in my truck

Researched all the options, and for the money , it will be the Honda Citysmile.png

• Like 1