Hi

I will be in BKK after 10 day and I need some help plz

1- I have a media and advertising company in my country and am looking for some good company working on the same things .

2- I want also start a new business, (make up shop, Photograph shop, gifts shop) so which is the best or famous shop here working in this business here to work with them.

Best Thanx for ur help

Edited by ImNotIm

Hi

I will be in BKK after 10 day and I need some help plz

1- I have a media and advertising company in my country and am looking for some good company working on the same things .

2- I want also start a new business, (make up shop, Photograph shop, gifts shop) so which is the best or famous shop here working in this business here to work with them.

Best Thanx for ur help

Are you looking to do a JV or just buy the product on a wholesale basis?

1- For the make up: I want to buy the product.

2- For the Photographer: I want to make A contract with an exellent photographer to work on my studio in my country.

3- For the gift items: I want 3 things:

- buy the product.

- Wholesale basis.

- I want to know a company can make any kind of gifts as the request.

Thanks

1- For the make up: I want to buy the product.

2- For the Photographer: I want to make A contract with an exellent photographer to work on my studio in my country.

3- For the gift items: I want 3 things:

- buy the product.

- Wholesale basis.

- I want to know a company can make any kind of gifts as the request.

Thanks

You could go to the Thailand Export Mart and for the photographer advertise in www.jobthai.com

On the other hand, in cases like this, a number of clients have used our service if they were going to do big volume. The client either has a sample that he wants to buy. He shows a picture or he goes to the flea markets here, locates the product he wants and buys the sample.

Either way, one of our staff makes calls to different factories to track down who makes each one of the items. A quote is given from 2 or 3 factories that make each product and then the buyer goes with my staff to the factory. they translate and negotiate the best price. Our professional fee is 4,500 Baht per day to do the sourcing

As for the factory who will make any kind of gift. Depends on the material used. Same method of sourcing and getting quotes.

In reference to the photographer, we advertise. Get a short list and you select the best one for you.