NCPO talks to Pojaman

Lite Beer

Potjaman's brother and former co-defendant in her tax evasion is called in tonight.

NCPO summons Bhanapot

Bhanapot Damapong, the step-brother of Khunying Potjaman na Pombejra, the former wife of expremier Thaksin Shinawatra, was summoned by the National Council for Peace and Order Tuesday night.

The Nation - June 3, 2014

Edited by Luger2

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But what Dogmatix said about doling out cash is probably true. Well before the days of red shirts, she was described by no less than Snoh as the bagman going around doling out cash.

I had heard for a long time that she collected cash for Thaksin as well. During the building of

the corruption plagued airport, a man had paid a lot of tea money in order to get the parking concession at the airport. Apparently he did not get the concession, and a story was printed

in which he named Thaksin's wife as the person he paid his money to, and he said he was basically going to spill the beans if he did not get his money back . I never heard another word about this

story again, think someone had a talk with him.....

Is he still breathing?

Hahaha not sure. But I wish to make a formal retraction of my original statement. This story was a

few years ago, and I got my Thaksin family members mixed up. With so many relatives holding

positions of power in Thailand , easy to get confused. Turns out it was " alleged"

that the money was paid to Thaksin's sister Yaowaret. So this guy either came out with

an outrageous lie, or afterwards someone had a talk with him and explained what would happen

to him in the future..... Take your choice. If this guy was indeed lying, I have to get him

credit for having the balls to level serious charges against the sister of the PM......

"Two videos were released in which car park contractor Latthapol Kesakotin, in one video, claimed that he paid USD $250 million toYaowaret Shinawatra (the Prime Minister's sister) to gain a contract to build and operate the airport car park, and another video in which he claimed he didn't pay anything to Yaowaret. He later publicly denied that he paid anything to Yaowaret.[5]

Edited by EyesWideOpen

" The National Council for Peace and Order has summoned Khunying Potjaman Na Pombejra, the unregistered wife of former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra, "

What's an unregistered wife?

a new model awaiting plates?