Farangs not yet made the grade to expats status.

ScotBkk

Who cares? I'm on a nice package here but am still an incorrigible slob who prefers sitting around in his undies and watching the wife's botty as she cleans up.

HD's idea of a nice package =

3 hours per month at the office. Just enuf time to check out new female staff members & log on to his favourite farters forum. Condo, company car, 500 baht and unlimited supply of Chang beer and wet wipes (for cleaning up wet farts). Ohh and the all important Visa and associated paperwork.

• Like 2

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good OP, very eloquent and an enjoyable read!

I tend to agree that there could be more helping hands on this forum.

Guess we should all try harder.

Thank you Globalist. Nice to see I have the support of a gentleman other than these animals one has to face in this ZOO !!!!!

Now you're starting to sound like that Elliot Roger guy.

Who cares? I'm on a nice package here but am still an incorrigible slob who prefers sitting around in his undies and watching the wife's botty as she cleans up.

HD's idea of a nice package =

3 hours per month at the office. Just enuf time to check out new female staff members & log on to his favourite farters forum. Condo, company car, 500 baht and unlimited supply of Chang beer and wet wipes (for cleaning up wet farts). Ohh and the all important Visa and associated paperwork.

I have to do 8 days a month at the office but as they moved to 10 minutes away it's no biggie.

Gentlemen don't do wet farts, one "emits fartrogen pooxide"...

• Like 1

OP is absolutely spot on. I know my post count is meager and I would participate more except there are so many unmitigated pr!cks on here (mostly the old-timers) that jump all over anyone asking a legitimate question or making a valid observation. I don't need that aggravation in my life, so mostly I lurk on these forums. Too many people wear their post-count or years-in-country as some sort of battle medal which (to them) is evidence of some sort of vapid superiority. It would be funny if it weren't so nauseating. It's quite clear from reading their replies on this discussion that they have such little self-awareness that they no longer can see themselves for what they are.

USNret,

Never a truer word said. It’s very difficult for me to lay down and take all these disparaging remarks just because I’m explaining what should have been said’ a very long time ago. How dare any old/young loudmouthed mealy expats try to abuse us, in such a way, to discredit our personal views whether right or wrong? We all learn more everyday however, we should not be condemned for it. It’s not a complaint more so an observation. This expatriate journey for all and sundry does not end up in some Thai forum for us to be taught the dos and don’ts through their own personal experiences.

Too many people on here with the Victor Meldrew attitude. Nevertheless, suspect the last rant from an elderly 68 year old chap would not like him too much since he is Scottish LOL !!!. Especially when you begin to exchange your emotions for symptoms of misery and discontentment down to age. Time for us little people to fight back at these so-called controllers, now there is an obvious disgruntlement on how we are perceived by others with more posts who assume we are all mere imbeciles.

"Especially when you begin to exchange your emotions for symptoms of misery and discontentment down to age." ??????? This makes absolutely no sense. It's grammatically confusing

Yes like your remarks about Scottish people not wanted in Thailand - tit for tat my friend !!

OP is absolutely spot on. I know my post count is meager and I would participate more except there are so many unmitigated pr!cks on here (mostly the old-timers) that jump all over anyone asking a legitimate question or making a valid observation. I don't need that aggravation in my life, so mostly I lurk on these forums. Too many people wear their post-count or years-in-country as some sort of battle medal which (to them) is evidence of some sort of vapid superiority. It would be funny if it weren't so nauseating. It's quite clear from reading their replies on this discussion that they have such little self-awareness that they no longer can see themselves for what they are.

USNret,

Never a truer word said. It’s very difficult for me to lay down and take all these disparaging remarks just because I’m explaining what should have been said’ a very long time ago. How dare any old/young loudmouthed mealy expats try to abuse us, in such a way, to discredit our personal views whether right or wrong? We all learn more everyday however, we should not be condemned for it. It’s not a complaint more so an observation. This expatriate journey for all and sundry does not end up in some Thai forum for us to be taught the dos and don’ts through their own personal experiences.

Too many people on here with the Victor Meldrew attitude. Nevertheless, suspect the last rant from an elderly 68 year old chap would not like him too much since he is Scottish LOL !!!. Especially when you begin to exchange your emotions for symptoms of misery and discontentment down to age. Time for us little people to fight back at these so-called controllers, now there is an obvious disgruntlement on how we are perceived by others with more posts who assume we are all mere imbeciles.

"Especially when you begin to exchange your emotions for symptoms of misery and discontentment down to age." ??????? This makes absolutely no sense. It's grammatically confusing

Yes like your remarks about Scottish people not wanted in Thailand - tit for tat my friend !!

feel free to show me where i said scottish people werent wanted in thailand "my friend".

I remember chatting with a guy who I had the misfortune to work with..He had been in Thailand for years and years. I mentioned that at the weekend I was going to Khaosan Road. He looked at me in disdain and said "Khaosaon Road? It's just full of backpackers"

He beleived that he was now superior to those people. What a <deleted>.

I have had "English teachers" act all "superior" to me and even instructed me into how to be Thaier than Thai, thinking I was a tourist, but much hilarity was had when I enquired how long they had been in Thailand and they said 12 months and when they enquired as when I had arrived to commence my time as a two week millionaire in Thailand, I said 12 years ago, I work here for a MNC, and please go away you spotty little git...wink.png

HMMM i usually avoid places with expats or tourists but if happen to be in one and am engaged in a conversation and someone asks me, " how long have you been here?" i tell them I am just visiting even though have lived here for almost 30 years 555555

• Like 1

I think that this one has lost the plot, what is it about ?

It was about boring stuff but then we moved on to farting so it may get good....

I once got thrown out of a massage shop for letting fly but she was sat on my back at the time doing my shoulders. She nearly jumped out of her skin...I didn't stop laughing about it for a week....in fact I'm laughing about it now and still banned from the shop but as it's in Pattaya it's no big deal....

Edited by HeavyDrinker
  • Like 1

I think its time for your nap - U said' i think everyone will agree the last thing Thailand needs is more scots ........... I said' RACIST !!!!!!!!!!! U said' scots arent a race.

Please don't converse with me anymore I don't like chatting online with people who have no respect for others.

It was about boring stuff but then we moved on to farting so it may get good....

I once got thrown out of a massage shop for letting fly but she was sat on my back at the time doing my shoulders. She nearly jumped out of her skin...I didn't stop laughing about it for a week....in fact I'm laughing about it now and still banned from the shop but as it's in Pattaya it's no big deal....

I believe that there are one or two other massage shops in Pattaya, if you want to fart during a massage then maybe best to go to one that stinks of Tiger-bum - should this go to the massage-experience forum ?

I think its time for your nap - U said' i think everyone will agree the last thing Thailand needs is more scots ........... I said' RACIST !!!!!!!!!!! U said' scots arent a race.

Please don't converse with me anymore I don't like chatting online with people who have no respect for others.

oops! looks like you erred once again!! lol

Posted Today, 12:40

YipYipYa123, on 25 May 2014 - 14:02, said:snapback.png

ScotBkk, on 25 May 2014 - 09:28, said:snapback.png

peterb17, on 25 May 2014 - 09:07, said:snapback.png

Unfortunately as Scotland gains its independence ( which it might) , the inhabitants will no longer be a member of a G7 country - so 15 days max.

Otherwise really did not have a clue as to what you were on about.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Incidentally, what has Scotland's independence got to do with it?

i think everyone will agree the last thing thailand needs is more scots ...........

RACIST !!!!!!!!!!!

I would agree with you Sir, being half-a-Scot, I'm going to apply for a passport as soon as they are available. Essentially the English and Scots are different, Scots originating from the pre-Roman Celtic tribes and the English coming from the post-Roman German/Danish tribes. OK, in the 1,500 years since the German/Danish colonisation there has been alot of inter-relations (me being one), but essentially there is a difference.

Can someone help me out here. I maybe a bit thick but I feel I'm missing something. I've read the OP & 99% of the replies.

The OP appears very passionate about the topic. Some of the respondents likewise very passionate in their replies. However it appears both parties can't stand negative response & criticism yet they keep replying to each other.

To me it's a bit like watching a movie you can't stand but keep watching.... why not change channel or go & do something else ?

Or eating a meal that makes your stomach turn but keep eating..... stop eating & try something else ?

So why do they stay slinging insults if they can't stand the reply ?

Yes, I know it's a forum & debate is good... to a point. So, if they are so thin skinned that they take such offence why stay ? Turn off, stop replying.

Is it just a game ? Superior attitude ? Bored & need entertainment ?

Just wondering.

Cheers.

Mal.

Can someone help me out here. I maybe a bit thick but I feel I'm missing something. I've read the OP & 99% of the replies.

The OP appears very passionate about the topic. Some of the respondents likewise very passionate in their replies. However it appears both parties can't stand negative response & criticism yet they keep replying to each other.

To me it's a bit like watching a movie you can't stand but keep watching.... why not change channel or go & do something else ?

Or eating a meal that makes your stomach turn but keep eating..... stop eating & try something else ?

So why do they stay slinging insults if they can't stand the reply ?

Yes, I know it's a forum & debate is good... to a point. So, if they are so thin skinned that they take such offence why stay ? Turn off, stop replying.

Is it just a game ? Superior attitude ? Bored & need entertainment ?

Just wondering.

Cheers.

Mal.

its a game

I agree with you Scott but it seems that some people are only capable of profanities and have great pleasure in putting people down by insulting them, and also laughing at their demise. I wonder whether it is just an evil instinct or whether they are actually psychopaths.

By the way, I appreciate it that you can actually speak good English – I sometimes have difficulty understanding these illiterates on TV. I only hope that most of these guys/gals on TV are not teaching English to Thais!

Hope to read you more on TV.

• Like 1

I too do not understand those who seem to believe that years in Thailand or post count makes them some kind of authority on all things "Thailand". I have known people who have lived here for years who cannot put two Thai words together and others who have only been here a short time that are quite conversant in Thai, and yet others who have no intention of ever making an attempt to fit in.

On the other hand, I have no idea what Scottbkk is waffling on about even in English.

i think everyone will agree the last thing thailand needs is more scots ...........

RACIST !!!!!!!!!!!

So it would appear that all you have done is come onto the boards and upset a lot of the longer term posters with your superior than though attitude and now you have managed to falsely accuse a long standing member on this board of racism.

Way to go Scotty, this thread is not exactly going as you planned it to, is it?

The only people that you have managed to appease are the lurkers (who never contribute to this forum) and whack jobs.

Close the door on the way out.

As far as I can gather some Scottish geyser started a nonsense trolling thread which encouraged enraged responses from other geysers (not jocks) who, this morning, clearly had less Chang than the Scottish geyser who kicked it all off. The Scottish geyser has now got his second wind, and, whilst the chang-ers from the morning session are sleeping it off, is now bringing a hint of Scottish political debate to the trough, ready for when the English, Welsh, Irish and Cornish geysers all wake up. There again I could be completely wrong, the Scottish geyser who started it all off could just be lonely and is merely seeking attention; I am sure that he'll find someone to listen to him later during the evening session. Word of advice, please state clearly your preference for Rangers or Celtic and Jock laddie make sure it's before 10pm, och aye the noo!

post-63176-0-04849600-1401091066_thumb.j

• Like 1

I do fully agree with you Scottbkk. The only thing you missed was the " I have been here since Jesus played full back for Jerusalem ". That, or words to that effect, always gets rolled out. But it seems most of the years have been spent with their head up their as_.

• Like 1

RACIST !!!!!!!!!!!

So it would appear that all you have done is come onto the boards and upset a lot of the longer term posters with your superior than though attitude and now you have managed to falsely accuse a long standing member on this board of racism.

The only people that you have managed to appease are the lurkers (who never contribute to this forum) and whack jobs.

Big deal' made a small mistake on the poster and apologise profusely.

Anyway, your condescending comments does not hold water with me my friend. You make everyone else sound as if we’re some shady mob. Basically, people are just not going to be shoved around by insolent people like yourself as if you’re always in the right and we’re in the wrong. This is not some ploy or uprising it’s just an honest attempt at getting some respect.

I doubt very much this will concern you very much nonetheless others agree wholeheartedly and time to stamp out this heavy handed approach on others.

As far as I can gather some Scottish geyser started a nonsense trolling thread which encouraged enraged responses from other geysers (not jocks) who, this morning, clearly had less Chang than the Scottish geyser who kicked it all off. The Scottish geyser has now got his second wind, and, whilst the chang-ers from the morning session are sleeping it off, is now bringing a hint of Scottish political debate to the trough, ready for when the English, Welsh, Irish and Cornish geysers all wake up. There again I could be completely wrong, the Scottish geyser who started it all off could just be lonely and is merely seeking attention; I am sure that he'll find someone to listen to him later during the evening session. Word of advice, please state clearly your preference for Rangers or Celtic and Jock laddie make sure it's before 10pm, och aye the noo!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

CELTIC - LOL !!!!!

Anyway, your condescending comments does not hold water with me my friend. You make everyone else sound as if we’re some shady mob. Basically, people are just not going to be shoved around by insolent people like yourself as if you’re always in the right and we’re in the wrong. This is not some ploy or uprising it’s just an honest attempt at getting some respect.

I doubt very much this will concern you very much nonetheless others agree wholeheartedly and time to stamp out this heavy handed approach on others.

A small mistake, you wrongly accused someone of racism on a public forum, that is not a small mistake.

Calling your wife by the wrong name while in the throes of passion is a small mistake, putting too much chile on your food is a small mistake.

To publicly accuse someone of such a heinous act as racism, falsely and without subsistence is a massive clusterfuck.

As for your demands of respect, respect is earned and not haphazardly meted out to an ilk who treats others with little or no respect.

Now as I have already suggested,close the door on your way out.

A small mistake, you wrongly accused someone of racism on a public forum, that is not a small mistake.

Calling your wife by the wrong name while in the throes of passion is a small mistake, putting too much chile on your food is a small mistake.

To publicly accuse someone of such a heinous act as racism, falsely and without subsistence is a massive clusterfuck.

As for your demands of respect, respect is earned and not haphazardly meted out to an ilk who treats others with little or no respect.

I said' I made a mistake and that's it. I want you to fully UNDERSTAND I will not be bullied by YOU so leave it at that !!! I made this OP because of people like YOU and people of your ilk are the main reason I will stand my ground.

I no longer wish you to converse with me again.....

I said' I made a mistake and that's it. I want you to fully UNDERSTAND I will not be bullied by YOU so leave it at that !!! I made this OP because of people like YOU and people of your ilk are the main reason I will stand my ground.

I no longer wish you to converse with me again.....

What like ever or just in this thread?

Forgive my ignorance and holier than thou approach, but why on earth would you think you would be entitled to live in a foreign country without a visa? and use all loopholes possible to avoid a fee for visa?

Can understand those for short few months to 1 year holiday, but there is absolutely no excuse for those living in Thailand full time

Yes it was a cosy loophole that now has been closed, and you want me to feel compassion for you? I pay for my visa yearly and i jump through all the hoops, why should not you?

Maybe I missed something, but I think you responded to the wrong post. This one had nothing to do with visas or paying or not paying for them.

• Like 1