Where can I buy a Tannin filter?

simon43

The water supply at my ex's house (Garden Place moobahn) is discoloured yellow by the presence of tannin in the water. This causes yellow stains on clothes when washed in this water.

The supply comers from the moobahn well, and all houses have this discolouration problem but (surprise, surprise), the moobahn authorities cannot be bothered to resolve the problem.

So I propose to install a filter on the holding tank on her property. According to Dr Google, I need an 'organic scavenging anion exchange with water softener'.

Any ideas where I can buy such a filter? 7/11 seems to be out of stock...

Simon

Are you sure it is not iron in the water, this is a common problem in Phuket and can be fixed with the addition of a berm filter, the stainless filter tanks with all the taps on the front you see for sale

Are you sure it is not iron in the water,

No, I have done the overnight test with a glass of discoloured water. The colour remains the same after 12 hours and does not sink to the bottom of the glass.

(It's a simple test but other house owners in this moobahn have done the full scientific test and tannin discolouration is the conclusion).