Anyone done the thai securities exam?

I've had the test outline sent to me but there are no materials to study. It says "From the textbook “Financial Market and Securities Investment” for Single License examinatin 13th edition (Thai version)"

Can't find an English version or anything else online. Anyone know if someone runs a course on the material or has any materials in English?

Many thanks in advance

Sorry, I posted this in the wrong section initially

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Thanks for the reply. I have a job. They've said I need to take the exam and I can't find any info on it. I've done JSDA, SFC and MAS and usually there is some study material available from the organization that you sit the exam with. I'm just trying to get a little prepared.

Thanks for the reply. I have a job. They've said I need to take the exam and I can't find any info on it. I've done JSDA, SFC and MAS and usually there is some study material available from the organization that you sit the exam with. I'm just trying to get a little prepared.

I would imagine the exam will be in Thai. Your present company should be able to advise you since they are insisting you sit the exam. Otherwise contact the SET.

• Like 1

They apparently now have an English version. I'm starting to think the thai version with a translator might easier given the amount of info I can find on it..

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• 3 weeks later...

All the foreign salespeople at brokers will have had to have passed it - phone them and ask if they have it - there was English study materials floating around many years ago.

Thanks vm. Seems to be a dearth of materials available now. I'm trying to get my hands in some past exams to translate. Appreciate the response.

OB

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand