Air Rage & Phone's On Board

Legal - not any flight I've been on. The charge is impeding a commercial flight if I recall.

Brit, believe me. This was a commercial flight, and the bitch was on the phone for hours. If you want to know how she did it I will PM you so then you can agree with me its not ilegal. I realy hope this will not become public knowlege or the norm, as for sure there will be some pretty pissed of people at 30000 ft.

What is worse than a screaming Brat on a long haul flight ?

I can tell you !!!!!!

Some woman who talks on the phone for about 5-6 hours and it's 100% legal to do.

Read about my nightmare long haul flight HERE on TVisa

CF

I guess she used her laptop and skype, definitely very annoying. I do hope this does not become a trend! :o

What is worse than a screaming Brat on a long haul flight ?

I can tell you !!!!!!

Some woman who talks on the phone for about 5-6 hours and it's 100% legal to do.

Read about my nightmare long haul flight HERE on TVisa

CF

I guess she used her laptop and skype, definitely very annoying. I do hope this does not become a trend! :o

Thairish - you got it in one, I will just start using airlines without "connexion" in future.

http://www.connexionbyboeing.com/

Why didnt you just tell her to shut her trap, before you shove that microphone somewhere where the sun dont shine? :o:D

Btw dont get on a flight with me, we will have a screaming brat with us, i am going to be one of those people i hate :D:D

Hmm never thought of laptop - yes well seems that is legal. :o I'd complain to the airline and hopefully they will establish rules about this in the future. As much I am up for communication - chatting on mobile or via a laptop is extremely rude on an airplane.

My apologies for doubting you mate. Which airline was this btw? (granted won't make a difference in a few years - WAPS will be on every airline)

Yeah, I posted something about this on a thread on another site. i think it's the worst development in air travel for ages.

Hopefully airlines will segregate areas (a la smoking before they all banned it) so that the chattering classes can have a section all to themselves.