Gun-toting Aussie tourist nabbed with crystal meth in Phuket

Lite Beer

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy is a everything an Aussie Yob and a Bogan represents.... sadly there plenty

more where this fine specimen comes from....

Probably plenty where you come from too pal or maybe you could fit that criteria you so willingly place on Australians !!!!!

Anyway just another piece of *hit locked up no matter where he or it comes from.

Where you live does not change your behavior.

Once a thuggish crook, always a thuggish crook.

Judging from his "hardened" look I'm guessing he has a rap sheet longer then a kite.

Despite this day and age of IT it seems criminal records are not shared between LE's and immigration.

Wow this guy is heavy duty , half a gram of meth ( half the pros in bkk are on it) the bb and the hand gun could almost be purchased entirelly on sukumvit , the ice epidemic is global , half a gram doesn't make someone a dealer and I dare say the smug look in his face is one of being setup or his waiting to pay the police off , all you so called do-gooder experts on Thailand and it's people should get out more and stick your head out the window sometime , everyone has there preference in life and the way some of you are talking maybe he needed to protect himself from malevolent farangs !!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

It's now just about the gun not the drug that carries a stiffer penalty bcos he's an Aussie. If he were a Nigerian or an African some white-rabbits here will condemn the entire black race for the crime of one man leaving the substance behind...

A person who goes to equity must go with clean hands...

Australian tourist one of the first foreigners to be arrested during Thai military crackdown after police find gun and drugs in hotel room raid.

An Australian tourist arrested in Thailand is one of the first foreigners to face a harsh new military crackdown that could see offenders dealt with quickly in military courts.

Mark Robert Coutelas, 53, was arrested after police raided his Phuket resort apartment on Tuesday and allegedly found an illegal firearm, bullets and a small amount of methamphetamine.

Thai soldiers now have the power to deal with alleged offenders in a military or civilian court and they can hold people without charge for up to seven days under the tough military regime that seized power last Thursday.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2641277/Australian-tourist-one-foreigners-arrested-Thai-military-crackdown-police-gun-drugs-hotel-room-raid.html#ixzz32ydmJO6L

With such a corrupt police department on Phuket, it will only encourage criminals, from all around the world, to reside here, and crime will increase, significantly, if it hasn't already.

He'll be out shortly, again, and what message does that send to other criminals, the BiB can be bought here.

A Powder Cowboy . . . .. just send him back to Aus with a postit note on his forehead.

"Further training needed."

Why send him back to Aussie? Is he above the laws of the land? He should face the music like his kinds...

I'm not condoning anything, I think Chrystal Meth is a despicable drug, however why didn't the police drug test him and the GF (Thai?) and lay the charges where appropriate. The BB gun is legal, so that leaves the 9mm, if he was hanging around in those circles wit the amount of firearms on the street here I could sort of understand it. He wasn't caught outside his home with it. Meth and guns are probably not a good mix however, but we don't know he was using, maybe just keeping the GF "happy". It could quite easily have been hers and he has "manned up" and taken the wrap for her. As I said a drug test would have made that conclusive...

Just another bag of $hit excuse for a human. 20+ in the slammer for him.

Must be a mistake though...how could he be Australian with a name like that? Must be European.

That's a joke. I wonder if the gf dropped him in? BiB get a conviction, gf gets the cash stash, and everybody's happy except the yob.

The pic in chooka's post is not of the ugly Australian with the gun.

Where do you think the white fellas in Australia came from?

Going way back, principally from Britain and Ireland!!

530mg. You mean half a gram. Less than a personal amount and not a dealers hoard. Really! yes wrong but so is the drama. This is not an indication the guy is dealing drugs AT ALL. He is probably a recreational dabbler. Millions of those so please dont give me the old self righteous chestnut.

• Like 1

530mg. You mean half a gram. Less than a personal amount and not a dealers hoard. Really! yes wrong but so is the drama. This is not an indication the guy is dealing drugs AT ALL. He is probably a recreational dabbler. Millions of those so please dont give me the old self righteous chestnut.

Must be a mistake though...how could he be Australian with a name like that? Must be European.

The guy's last name suggests his ancestors might have been Greek or Spanish. Except for the aboriginals, Australia is fully populated by descendants of immigrants. It strikes me as bizarre that many posters who are probably living in Thailand and thus emigrated themselves, still seem to think that all British should have an English name, all French a French name, and so on. There are many born and bred British with Indian names, Dutch with Indonesian names, French with Arab or African names. In case you have half Thai kids, would you like it if the Thainess of their grandchildren, 100 years down the road, would be questioned because the family name is Smith, Schulz, van Galen or Ducroix?

If anybody develops software which automatically filters out posts where it is questioned if somebody is really British, French or whatever on the basis of his/her name, I am a buyer.

Did you not read that I said it was a joke??

Australia is probably a greater mixing pot of nationalities, names, colors and religions than anywhere else on the planet, the legacy of a far too generous immigration policy in the past.

Yes, he does not looked impressed in the photo, give it a few days coming down off meth in custody, and he will be very impressed! The next impression he will get is the time he will spend in the gray bar hotel. Putting those photos online that was a great idea! Too bad one jerk like this spots up the windshield for the rest of us! coffee1.gifDoc

oh what happen today ? no bashing ? ahh of course he is Australian so I guess he is not eligible for bashing ..... coffee1.gif

Been bashing by aussies on here. We can hang it on ourselves and laugh at ourselves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8DxV0GumzE&feature=player_detailpage

Great link chooka, very funny.

It reinforces my resolve to cull them if I ever get into power though.

• Like 1

A Powder Cowboy . . . .. just send him back to Aus with a postit note on his forehead.

"Further training needed."

Why send him back to Aussie? Is he above the laws of the land? He should face the music like his kinds...

Aye lad, but in case you haven't noticed, exile is a handy tool, when dealing with undesirables.

We notice more than but a few criminals, avoiding Thailand justice, like this.

Having somewhere to send them back to, is a convenience not to be missed at every opportunity.

In the great and "real" days of the Magna Carter, this was a sound legal option.