Facebook down across Thailand – reports

webfact

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Facebook inaccessible

BANGKOK: -- Many people complained that they could not access their Facebook pages Wednesday afternoon amid reports that the access to the popular social network would be blocked.

Nation staffs tried and failed to access their Facebook accounts as well after 4 pm.

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2014-05-28

Facebook inaccessible

May 28, 2014 4:21 pm

Many people complained that they could not access their Facebook pages Wednesday afternoon amid reports that the access to the popular social network would be blocked.

Nation staffs tried and failed to access their Facebook accounts as well after 4 pm.

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation May 28, 2014

While facebook is a major distraction in the workplace, it is also a necessary tool for my job. I use it to recruit workers, particularly expats here in Bangkok. So, as you are expressing your joy as to its unavailability, just remember that some expats and some thais are probably losing the opportunity to obtain beneficial employment due to the outage.

• Like 2

wow such a loss for these sad people try phoning and having a real conversation..i really wouldnt be interested in seeing a picture of your last meal...wai2.gif

If this was only about people's last meal do you think it'd be down?rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

If he has done it there will be a reason. Ring your friends or email them until it is back on. (Remember steam powered emailss???) He is not doing anything without good reason. Sit it out, smile & enjoy a better less bloodthirsty Thailand. Selfies will be back by tomorrow or the day after and another big plot thwarted.

• Like 1

site down in chanthaburi but 3G app working, for whatever that's worth

Funnily I could "login using Facebook" anyways, here at TV

This could cause widespread depression accross the land as selfies pile up without their daily quota of "likes"

Just in - Companies throughout Thailand are now experiencing 95% Inrease in productivity. wai2.gif

While those that have a business based on Facebook, like my GF, see a 100% drop in their income. :rolleyes:

Must be the NCPO page overloaded with "likes"..............

Must be a fab4 joke right?

Since some of your views are so extreme, please mention in your posts whether or not you are joking. This could avoid a lot of confusion.

Thank you!