New extension of stay with new address

I am due to re-new my extension of stay for retirement in July 2014.

As I will be moving into my girlfriends new house what paper work will I require as I normally take copy of rental agreement? (No paper work for place I am staying)

I will have all the other stuff e.g. Bank statements, Copy's of necessary pages of passport, Pictures and TM7

Edited by TommyUK1960

A letter from your friend confirming that you are staying with her would seem good proof of address, together with signed copies of her ID card and house registration book. If she has time to accompany you to the immigration office, this may also help.

Maestro, on 29 May 2014 - 03:27, said:

A letter from your friend confirming that you are staying with her would seem good proof of address, together with signed copies of her ID card and house registration book. If she has time to accompany you to the immigration office, this may also help.

The house is just being finished and I am not sure if my Girlfriend will have House registration book at the time I do my Extension of stay.

The house is just being finished and I am not sure if my Girlfriend will have House registration book at the time I do my Extension of stay.

You always can make a rental agreement between your girlfriend and you.

Your G/F should also register you as staying at her address

with the immigration,when you move in,it can be done on line.

regards worgeordie

You must mean submitting a TM30.

Only registered hotels and etc.can do it online.

It should not take her very long to get the house book.

At most places the house does not even need to be finished yet. A house book is needed to get electricity connected.

What is needed for immigration will depend upon the office you need to use.

Some may want her to do a TM30 other not. Some may want a TM28 change of address from you while others don't.