From AIS to DTAC

I have cancelled my mobile internet with AIS, I want to change to DTAC for both internet and phonecalls, or can anyone recommend another company? I have a Samsung GT S 5360. I have loads of music downloaded which I do not want to lose. DTAC will probably give me another sim card.

Will this affect the downloaded music? Am I right in assuming the music is nothing to do with the sim card? Your help will be appreciated thank you.

This will not affect your music downloads. Music are stored in your phone, not your Sim.

If you have memory card, download music to your phones external storage = sd card / memory card.

I just cancelled AIS internet as well, they promise up to 42 mbps, I never got more than 2 mbps in Pattaya.

• Like 1

This will not affect your music downloads. Music are stored in your phone, not your Sim.

If you have memory card, download music to your phones external storage = sd card / memory card.

I just cancelled AIS internet as well, they promise up to 42 mbps, I never got more than 2 mbps in Pattaya.

Thanks, one more thing, I am new to Smartphones, I have my music downloaded on to my photos and much the same music somewhere else, taking up a lot of unneccesary space, and I have two lots of music when I only need one. Will it be OK to delet one lot without interfering with the other?

Yes, you can delete duplicate music without delete the original.

Try delete 1 song first, then check if the original is still there.

If you use Poweramp trial - very good music player with amplifier and 10 band equalizer from play.google.store

this music player can delete all duplicates with 1 click.

Yes, you can delete duplicate music without delete the original.

Try delete 1 song first, then check if the original is still there.

If you use Poweramp trial - very good music player with amplifier and 10 band equalizer from play.google.store

this music player can delete all duplicates with 1 click.

Thanks mate, great help again.

You could port your old number from AIS to DTAC, this is called MNP (mobile number portability).

As you model apparently support 3G 2100, AIS or DTAC may be the best options right now.

As mentioned, your music is stored on either internal storage, or uSD storage, and it wholly unrelated to any changes in mobile service provider.

• Like 1