Sydney woman 'scams' millions from men

webfact

Men- Women relationships are flawed around the World.

Thanks God this one is not Thai.

The flaw is in the Institutionalised Marriage Laws not in National/Cultural/Religious differences.

Every country around the World has "... until the Death us part..." clause which actually means

" two people can register a Marriage, but any one can get a Divorce" with subsequent Property Settlement.

Money and Governments should keep out of men-women relationships! Until than - problems will persist.

..and a system (in the West) to take the MAN to the cleaners after the divorce...bah.gif

Only if your dumb enough to be taken.

Exactly, been divorced twice, never paid a cent--of course, both wives were wealthy. The first paid me alimony until I married the second. You just have to be smarter than the problem.

Certainly, a tip o' the hat to you mate clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

Her sentence will be a 2 year good behaviour bond because its a woman , if a man did this he would get a harsh sentence equality at its best.

Yep it is because she is a woman. Female teacher having a sexual affair with a 13 yr old boy and had a baby to him when he was 15, 12 month suspended sentence and can still have a relationship with him as he is now 16 and the father of the child. If it was a man he would be in jail and prohibited from contact. Yes she was placed on the sex offenders register for life but who would see a woman as a pedophille?

What exactly...were these morons supposed to receive for their investment...surely not just poon-tang...can not be that expensive...even in Australia...

Many men, and women too, don't feel 'whole' unless they're married. It doesn't so much matter whether the marriage is satisfactory or not, it's the 'knowing' that they're married that matters. Just as society teaches us that university is so important (it isn't), it also indoctrinates us that marriage is important.

My older brother, a Bible-thumper to the 9th degree, has been married and divorced over 10 times. Many men and women play the same game. It's akin to people thinking they have to have a religion to be 'whole.' They don't. Ever notice how every Asian female between 15 and 30 expects to be owned by somebody. All these things mentioned are aspects of how humans seek 'wholeness' outside themselves. No wonder, then, that wholeness and contentment is not achieved by bonding with another person or a religion or an educational institution. It's found within.

Men- Women relationships are flawed around the World.

Thanks God this one is not Thai.

The flaw is in the Institutionalised Marriage Laws not in National/Cultural/Religious differences.

Every country around the World has "... until the Death us part..." clause which actually means

" two people can register a Marriage, but any one can get a Divorce" with subsequent Property Settlement.

Money and Governments should keep out of men-women relationships! Until than - problems will persist.

..and a system (in the West) to take the MAN to the cleaners after the divorce...bah.gif
Only if your dumb enough to be taken.

Exactly, been divorced twice, never paid a cent--of course, both wives were wealthy. The first paid me alimony until I married the second. You just have to be smarter than the problem.

Right on brother! F those wenches!

Apology to you, my friends. Shouldn't have used the "M" word.

You do not have to be married - just 'cohabit' for 2 years and you are a de-facto with all the consequences.

As a matter of fact if you have been 'banging' her twice a week on a regular basis for 2 years - you are in!

BTW I was always wondering if they can book you on a polygamy charge if you are busy 7/365 with three girls. tongue.png

Alternatively, if you are a 'flasher' on the same corner you may be considered "married to a mob"?

Edited by ABCer

Happens to women also.

Friend of the Mrs has just been scammed out of over a million baht by a farang man she has never met, contact on the internet.

She has been calling the Mrs, what should I do ? he says he loves me.

He probably has several more he is working on.

Morally reprehensible probably, but precisely what laws she has broken isn't at all clear. Lying so as to cajole and entice others to hand you their money - not promising a good a good or service that either doesn't exist or isn't what it's said to be mind you - but lying so as to make people feel sorry for you and hand over their cash seems pretty commonplace. As is lying about your earnings to impress and get into someone's pants. Morally reprehensible perhaps, but illegal? Doesn't seem like she was representing herself as a charity or some such.

Morally reprehensible probably, but precisely what laws she has broken isn't at all clear. Lying so as to cajole and entice others to hand you their money - not promising a good a good or service that either doesn't exist or isn't what it's said to be mind you - but lying so as to make people feel sorry for you and hand over their cash seems pretty commonplace. As is lying about your earnings to impress and get into someone's pants. Morally reprehensible perhaps, but illegal? Doesn't seem like she was representing herself as a charity or some such.

I wondered about that myself. What law(s) did she break? If misrepresenting oneself is a crime, I'd imagine there's a whole lot of guys out there who would be facing jail time for lying to get in a girl's pants. Perhaps there is more to the story...