Do you seek advice on line?

buhi

See that's the kind of 1930's type thinking I ran into. Grease traps are part of every restaurant's plumbing system today, high tech modern stuff. But the old guys didn't know about them because they are narrowly educated in the plumbing of one country in the 1930's and think 1940 is modern stuff. thumbsup.gif

Been traps on sink u-bends for ages, didn't realize they were just for grease, thought they were for everything you didn't want washing away.

Geeze, all along I thought that they both stopped the bad smells and the creepy crawlies coming back up the pipe.

Silly me ... facepalm.gif

BTW ... AOA ... not having a go at you.

See that's the kind of 1930's type thinking I ran into. Grease traps are part of every restaurant's plumbing system today, high tech modern stuff. But the old guys didn't know about them because they are narrowly educated in the plumbing of one country in the 1930's and think 1940 is modern stuff. thumbsup.gif

Been traps on sink u-bends for ages, didn't realize they were just for grease, thought they were for everything you didn't want washing away.

Geeze, all along I thought that they both stopped the bad smells and the creepy crawlies coming back up the pipe.

Silly me ... facepalm.gif

BTW ... AOA ... not having a go at you.

1 U-bend stops the smells and creepies.

2 Trap on u-bend stops yer wedding ring flowing away.

3 Grease trap appears to be a large tank further down the line to grab the grease.

Just googled some pics, didn't realize 2 and 3 were different until now.

The difference in seeking advice from a professional sanitation engineer is that you aren't likely to know more than he does. But if you can on here, you always have that chance that you'll be able to tell your fellow Members that they are a bunch of idiots dwelling in the 1930's which can make one's day.

Specific advice on sub forums.....all the time.

So far all good advice from building a swimming pool , soundproofing a house, to computer advice.

All good so far .....but also google it. Kinda sift through it all to get what I need.

AND unlike others on TV who are cynical I try to give sound advice if I think it helps....kinda nice thinking you're helping someone you don't know and only getting the satisfaction of knowing you might have been of help in a small way!thumbsup.gif

Edited by beachproperty
  • Like 2

My wife is pregnant and she told me it was not by me, what should I do?

I met a bar girl last night, she immediately fell in love with me. I bought her a gold bracelet, now her phone is switched off.

Come on!

Wereyoustay? Are you back? If so, it was a speedy resurrection beats Jesus with two days. If your not Wereyoustay plase go back to sleep.thumbsup.gif

grease traps as so many call them

are there to stop smells like the u bend on your toilet,,!!,

and one more point ill point out to the no alls, they wont trap grease in hot water as it will flow away with the hot water,,

any more,,,???

jake

Other than asking advice about grease traps....have to agree with the "few" other posters here who would ask advice to the specific sub- forums.

Made the mistake once of posting personal information only to be attacked by all the TV mad mob....seem like an unhappy bunch ...

Fun reading the general forum though for a distraction and good laughcheesy.gif

Oh the bar girl, now that is my problem; any advice!

You put the small dangly thing (the thing about the same size as a very small baby's thumb) in her hole, wiggle it about for a few minutes and see what happens...

Tried that, but it would not fit!

Wereyoustay may I ask a question, Wereyoustaynow?

Oh the bar girl, now that is my problem; any advice!

You put the small dangly thing (the thing about the same size as a very small baby's thumb) in her hole, wiggle it about for a few minutes and see what happens...

Tried that, but it would not fit!

Wereyoustay may I ask a question, Wereyoustaynow?

Don't call the Evil Ghosts cheesy.gif

grease traps as so many call them

are there to stop smells like the u bend on your toilet,,!!,

and one more point ill point out to the no alls, they wont trap grease in hot water as it will flow away with the hot water,,

any more,,,???

jake

Not at all. 1. No hot water at taps in Thailand. 2. There is hot water at every restaurant in the world and the grease traps at every restaurant in the world work.

See that's what I mean. You have never had a grease trap and know nothing about them but still you are an authority. Only on Thai Visa.

post-187908-0-67446000-1401460069_thumb.

• Like 1