Belltravelservice bus Pattaya - Suvarnbhumi. How fast?

nweuro

When I asked them last time they said two to three hours. But couple of years ago when I took early morning belltravel bus to airport it took often only 1:20.

I believe the worst case would be three hours on heavy traffic day.

Does it allways take highway 7 directly to airport?

When I asked them last time they said two to three hours. But couple of years ago when I took early morning belltravel bus to airport it took often only 1:20.

I believe the worst case would be three hours on heavy traffic day.

Does it allways take highway 7 directly to airport?

I used the Bell service yesterday at 1 p.m. The bus arrived at Suvarnabhumi at exactly 2:30, so 1.5 hours for the trip.

Yes, they use Highway 7.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk

I noticed they take only hotel customers. I can not buy ticket if I dont stay in a hotel in their list.

Better to take private car then.

Earliest bus from Jomtien to airport is 07:00. Too late for my flight.

http://www.airportpattayabus.com/

Just choose one of the hotels on their list where you want to be picked up and go there to meet the bus blink.png you don't have to physically stay at the hotel you nominate No one will check you are actually staying in the room. And by the time you meet the bus you would have already checked out.rolleyes.gif

OP: If you have an early flight, you're going to have to hire a taxi.

To others: Take a moto taxi to the Pattaya North bus station and buy a ticket. Bell is down the end on the right. Sign says "Airport". Either arrive to buy the ticket an hour or so before the bus leaves (every two hours) or the day before. It's still 250 baht. Sheesh!

If you live in Jomtien, that's even better. Get the hourly bus (134 bt) at the Food Mart plaza on Thepphraya at Thepphrasit.

Edited by Kaoboi Bebobp

You don't have to be staying in a hotel on their list to book from Pattaya, I always go up to the office at the North Pattaya bus station the day before I travel to book. I live in an apartment so my building is not on the list of hotels in their computer, I've had no problems giving them the Name of the building and the Soi it is located on. They have always picked me up on time. On my inbound trip at the end of March this year (2014) when booking at the airport, they couldn't print my ticket as again my building wasn't in their computer, so I just gave them the name of the nearest hotel, and on arrival at North Pattaya Bus station I just told the Mini Van driver where I wanted to be dropped off. No problems at all.

I've always found that the bus usually takes between 1hr20mins and 1hr30mins. Nice New bus too.

One thing I forgot to mention, if you do need to book a taxi to collect you in the early hours make sure you book it at a reliable place, somewhere if the taxi doesn't turn up you can contact the people you booked with.

One scam that runs is that you book a taxi to pick you up early and pay a deposit, the taxi doesn't turn up, you can't contact the people you booked with, you need to get to the airport so you make some hurried arrangements with another operator.

The original people you booked with have your deposit, you can't contact them, and what do they care, you're on your way home and they have your deposit with little chance of come back from you

I noticed they take only hotel customers. I can not buy ticket if I dont stay in a hotel in their list.

Better to take private car then.

Earliest bus from Jomtien to airport is 07:00. Too late for my flight.

http://www.airportpattayabus.com/

Why don't you get a taxi?

Why don't you read posts more carefully?

OK - I'll withdraw that. I read nweuro's post to mean taxi when he says private car, which I'm pretty sure is correct, but maybe not obvious to everyone.

Edited by SantiSuk