Supporters Of The World Cup

Old Croc

Yes and soooo predictable,

can't bare to see the English having fun? you childish, spiteful old croc of s**t,

G'day.

Oi! Leave Croc alone , he'll predict the arse off you Lou ( from Neighbours ? :D )

lou62 Posted on: 2005-09-06 01:38:44

{ Agreed,

I believe Samoa, Pitcairn and Bikini Atoll will all prove far too strong for the Aussies,

Lou. }

This is one of Lou's predictions from last september. I think the boy may be a bit racist and devoid a sense of humour. :o

Edited by Old Croc

No surprise that the Ozzie Bird was a bit of a Dog with the regulation pint of Fosters in her hand. Was that the BEST looking Sheila you could come up with Croc? She was the plainest looking one of the lot !

Now the Swedish Sheila..........Im looking forward to seeing more of her next week.

No surprise that the Ozzie Bird was a bit of a Dog with the regulation pint of Fosters in her hand. Was that the BEST looking Sheila you could come up with Croc? She was the plainest looking one of the lot !

As long as she has a beer in her hand she considered bloody good looking in Oz mate!

Even that old topless bird with the Aussie flag could get rooted in Darwin if she had a beer in hand! :o:D

As long as she has a beer in her hand she considered bloody good looking in Oz mate!

Even that old topless bird with the Aussie flag could get rooted in Darwin if she had a beer in hand! :o:D

Of course.............I'm better looking and definately slimmer than most of your shelias :D

Hello,

I have calmed down and reread the thread in the context it was posted, and yes it is funny. My apologies to all, and especially to you Old Croc.

ps. for what it's worth, I enjoyed your banter with Lampard on last summers Ashes thread,

and I feel suitably guilty for my over reaction.

I,m im on Humble Pie.

Lou. :o

Hello,

I have calmed down and reread the thread in the context it was posted, and yes it is funny. My apologies to all, and especially to you Old Croc.

ps. for what it's worth, I enjoyed your banter with Lampard on last summers Ashes thread,

and I feel suitably guilty for my over reaction.

I,m im on Humble Pie.

Lou. :o

Awe, sweet............. :D

redrus

*I wasn't being serious by the way.

Edited by redrus