You get out of life what you put into it.

Strangebrew

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Problem is most of the good girls are fat, ugly, old or a Thai has married them already. 10K working in an office or 100K+ working in a bar? Including free sex and international travel plus free houses and cars. It's not a choice at all.

10K and a smaller HIV risk, it's a big choice.

Only if you are the provider. Try a rich woman, they don't ask for money.

Then I would be the whore! You just can't win.

Why would having the wherewithall to have a woman provider in the household make you a whore. Are you saying all traditional stay-at-home wives and mothers are whores?

I am hoping soi biker get's in close proximity to the recently fined truck driver{ truck driver fined 1000 baht for running over cyclists],and lord do i hope the truckie is off the game that day with sweaty palms ect,if he nails soi biker i will personally send him the money for his fine.

I am hoping soi biker get's in close proximity to the recently fined truck driver{ truck driver fined 1000 baht for running over cyclists],and lord do i hope the truckie is off the game that day with sweaty palms ect,if he nails soi biker i will personally send him the money for his fine.

Why such hostility? What have I ever done to you, apart from point out that not every expat in Thailand shares or approves of your lifestyle?

Why such hostility? What have I ever done to you, apart from point out that not every expat in Thailand shares or approves of your lifestyle?

I agree there SB, no point in that sort of post.

Edited by AnotherOneAmerican

• 3 weeks later...

Or so skinny that they display no female characteristics?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Are you insinuating skinny women cannot be caring or nurturing? Surely, even you know skinny women display feminine characteristics under their baggy clothes.

I thought that too, while young and living in the USA.

But now I'm old and living here, I just do what everyone else is doing.

You should try it, it's fun and you're missing out.

No thanks. I don't think that 'everyone else' is doing it, either - although I understand why the whoremongers tell themselves that.

tudies show that the majority of Thai men have their first sexual experience with a prostitute - the act is often a part of high school and university hazing rituals - and that 95% of all men over 21 have slept with a prostitute."

http://www.sexwork.com/Thailand/traditiions.html

Do you guys pay by the kilo or something?

If she is pretty , college educated, with a very good sense of humour and has a high libido, under 45kilos.

When applicable , as a rule of thumb, I pay 1K per year age difference, per month.plus company car.

Private health insurance after 3 years.

I prefer to pay as I go.