Sabai sabai Thai's careless style electrical work...

vspin134

we had the main power lead coming into the house start to smoke last year, it was pouring out of the pipe going under the concrete,got a proper sparky through a friend to come over and check it out, the pipe only went into the concrete not under it and they had then used pipe out the other end to go into the house so that it looked like pipe was used along the full length, the main wire was sitting in water and it simply pulled apart when the sparky pulled on it. We had the whole bottom floor of the house re wired and the top floor fixed up, when they took the power points off the walls the wires were not even attached, they were just pushed into the corresponding socket and never screwed in. The sparky gave us a list of what he needed and the brand to get and sent us to an electrical outlet store that he used, prices were great and everything was top quality, his work was brilliant and all encased in pipes throughout the house.

When we rented a hi-end condo i had the waterheater in the shower exploded right in front of me when i turned it on. It had the ground wire connected and the german flag on the boiler.

When i bought a hot air oven i had the wires and expansioncords on fire twice.

In our new house the electrician extended the circuit and made another fusebox. After some weeks the main fusebox got fire at night.

It is really time to get a good technical school in Thailand where these professions are being taught. This is more important than learning english.