Diana hotel

whitethai

No more Diana-Millenium, for several years already. It s a shoe-shop now. Also Diana-Inn sold to BOSS from Bangkok. Alos the old WINNERS INN next door sold on to some Indians a friend just told me. The Estate behind the old Millenium has a website with links I just found....

http://www.diana-estate.com/

Lots of new guesthouses along Soi Bouakao and LK Metro....Have a nice holiday. MS>

Yes as others have stated still there now renamed to Boss Suites a top room round the pool with bath and tea coffee facilities large balcony now costs 1,300bt a night well worth the extra.

N/B if you decide to stay get a room as faraway from soi Diana as they are quiet. There on the internet under Boss suites.

Edited by fredob43

Yes as others have stated still there now renamed to Boss Suites a top room round the pool with bath and tea coffee facilities large balcony now costs 1,300bt a night well worth the extra.

N/B if you decide to stay get a room as faraway from soi Diana as they are quiet. There on the internet under Boss suites.

Wow!!! Life must be very boring back in Blighty!!!

Your right but back in just over 2 week's, not that I'm counting.

Just in case you cant remember what Blighty is like I'll give you a quick update Cold Cold Cold, with lots of rain, not going down the price of thing's here route or the cameras on every corner just to catch out all us drivers.

The only good thing's are the selection of potato's and bacon just shows you how sad I've become.

Not long now and I should be back to my normal!!! self.

Your right but back in just over 2 week's, not that I'm counting.

Just in case you cant remember what Blighty is like I'll give you a quick update Cold Cold Cold, with lots of rain, not going down the price of thing's here route or the cameras on every corner just to catch out all us drivers.

The only good thing's are the selection of potato's and bacon just shows you how sad I've become.

Not long now and I should be back to my normal!!! self.

Give me the cold any day of the week over this obscene heat, on right on the edge here with it. It's vile. Enjoy.

That is very expensive for Boss Suites at just basic room for £550 for 30 days

Any better to recommend?

Thanks

As you stated you were last there in 2007. May I just point out that thing's all over the world have gone up in price since then.

Less than 1,000bt a day is not a bad deal with the very good buffet breakfast they offer, there will be cheaper places but more than likely not up to par no aircon: or food for example. Pattaya/Thailand is now very expensive to what it used to be then. By the looks of thing's you will have quite a shock.