How to get rid of a Thai wife?

tribalfusion001

I heard the Thai Mafia are having a promotion at the moment. 5000 baht for 1 contract killing or 9000 baht for 2.

Don`t mind throwing my wife in with the deal and sharing the fee with you.

surely it should be 11000 for two (Thai way)

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tribalfusion001, on 03 Jun 2014 - 18:19, said:
wooloomooloo, on 03 Jun 2014 - 18:11, said:

Tribalfusion has been trolling for the last four or five years here and on the other Thai forum.

His earlier dream was to live in LOS but was only scraping by on an income from a UK call centre whilst living with is mum.

He still cuts a pathetic figure but I can state that I believe what he says as the story has never changed.

And you are??? Name on the other forum???

I didn't subscribe but have a very, very good memory.

• Like 1

Tribalfusion has been trolling for the last four or five years here and on the other Thai forum.

His earlier dream was to live in LOS but was only scraping by on an income from a UK call centre whilst living with is mum.

He still cuts a pathetic figure but I can state that I believe what he says as the story has never changed.

Ai, now he needs again Heineken to escape...

Edited by Thorgal
  • Like 1

It's two years of trolling, not 4 or 5 years and I'm currently on a 7 week holiday in Thailand!

Pathetic, possibly, full of bullsh*t, yes mate...

tribalfusion001, on 03 Jun 2014 - 18:30, said:
wooloomooloo, on 03 Jun 2014 - 18:25, said:
tribalfusion001, on 03 Jun 2014 - 18:19, said:tribalfusion001, on 03 Jun 2014 - 18:19, said:
wooloomooloo, on 03 Jun 2014 - 18:11, said:wooloomooloo, on 03 Jun 2014 - 18:11, said:

It's two years of trolling, not 4 or 5 years and I'm currently on a 7 week holiday in Thailand!

Pathetic, possibly, full of bullsh*t, yes mate...

You seem rattled, tribal.

So what is it? Is this a made up story or serious?

If made up, why are you wasting our time.

• Like 1

You are in Thailand...do as the Thai men do...beat the sxxt out of her...leave her in the middle of the night...and never be heard of again...hope this helps...

I could have spent that £4000 much more wisely, on beer, clothes, dj equipment and other things, what a waste of money!

peanuts unless your one of these dirt poor forang here who dont have a pot to piss in. Ive given gladly many hundreds of thousand GBP over years to my wife but she's never been silly with money or given any to her family except minor presents when visiting. I have agreed over last 30 years to help with medical costs but always paid hospital direct and while at start her family I think expected more I always made clear apart form real (not made up) dire need they would not get a baht. SO who on earth cares about a mere 4000 gbp.

You dont have maturity it seems or ready for marriage and seems obviously just jumped into it. I hope you dont have kids because I've seen to many forang here especially poor experts simply walk away from their responsibility.

If you can afford it just tell truth and soften the blow by giving her as much as you can assuming your fairly young. You've had your pleasure and its certainly probably 90% your fault its not worked out but your wife whip is probably poor does not deserve nothing. At least you should give her 1/2 of what you have if your any sort of decent person

OP, how did she get 4000,- gbp of her own ?? does she work in the uk ?

Yes, full time work in a deli style patisserie restaurant as a cook.

Charge her 2000 gbp for her visa - and 1000 gbp for your time - still leaves her way too much for her family though...

Rattled, me, no, I'm off out to eat my dinner and play some pool!

See you later, hopefully it will be 10 pages by then 555

Just make sure you've got enough money to pay the bill. You must be struggling with minimum wage in the UK.

I've got plenty of dosh old boy, do you want to borrow some 555

Sent from my SM-G900F using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

On holiday in BKK now? just cancel her UK visa and fly home alone! Leave her there ... LOL

since the lady is a genuine uk taxpayer, i guess that door's closed...

canceling her visa ? not so possible ;-) you'll have to pay for the damages...

I could have spent that £4000 much more wisely, on beer, clothes, dj equipment and other things, what a waste of money!

How much is that in thai bht? Sounds like a lot of beer and clothes you could be buying how much does dj equipment cost in LOS? Wow you could get some cool speakers, mixer the works. All the record versions of fat boy slim.

OP, how did she get 4000,- gbp of her own ?? does she work in the uk ?

Yes, full time work in a deli style patisserie restaurant as a cook.

so she makes pastries? Actually i know someone that works as a cook and to get qualifications to make pastries requires time and effort to obtain. He got his qualifications from cordon le bleu. Is your wife that accomplished as a cook? Probably earn money mak mak especially compared to her home country were she to work in thailand.