Newbie saying high

happydude303

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The market determines wages. If the Thai government makes them higher than the market will support all of the people in Thailand will starve. The OP mentioned problems in Thailand. There are no problems. You may have heard there are problems but ask the ladies family for the real information.

Nope, no problems at all in Thailand, but if you dare to stick your nose out of the window after midnight, you will be arrested.

12 to 4AM. 4 hours out of 24 to sleep. Soon to be dropped anyway.

The usual the glass is half full argument.

The usual bash Thailand at any cost argument.

Tell me what you do at 1 AM that you would not do at 11 PM?

Don't get me wrong I don't agree with it. But it is wrong to think that you as a Farang are going to get arrested. If you know of any Farang that have been arrested for after curfew violations feel free to post the link.

Lots of my thai friends they are nice but they love shopping eat out etc party .. Some of them married had kids and they don't work husband work should I think they are lucky or should I feel like hey don't you think you have more responsibility to do than shopping but ok as a friends they are good friends

Welcome to Thai Visa, you seem to have a lot of knowledge about Thai ladies, I am sure this great expertise will be welcomed on this forum. whistling.gif

• Like 1

Lots of my thai friends they are nice but they love shopping eat out etc party .. Some of them married had kids and they don't work husband work should I think they are lucky or should I feel like hey don't you think you have more responsibility to do than shopping but ok as a friends they are good friends

Welcome to Thai Visa, you seem to have a lot of knowledge about Thai ladies, I am sure this great expertise will be welcomed on this forum. whistling.gif

cheesy.gifclap2.gif

I wrote from my side not on anyone else's side so just my comments .. From my expriences that been living here .. No need to think all of them .. Not only thai ladies but lots of ladies in the world wanna be take care of but not every one get lucky like their dreams!!

All I've seen is poverty in Thai land in bangkok and in the other states and some Thai working for low wages but hay it not my country, and I don't believe that torry conservative crap lol

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Thailand produced 2,532,577 motor vehicles last year. How many did your country produce?

Speaking of driving. Who produces more hard drives, your country or Thailand?

Bangkok poor? Does your country have anything to compare to the Central Embassy Mall?

Mercedes sold in Thailand last year? 10,144. How many were sold in your country?

He's from the UK, whilst I agree with your first two points (though I'm not sure production of either motor vehicles or hard drives is an reasonable indicator of a lack of poverty), the last two are way off

Comparison to Central Embassy Mall - Yes - Quite a lot of places exceed the 70k square metre retail space of Central Embassy Mall - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_UK_shopping_centres - then you have huge shopping districts like Oxford Street

Mercedes sold in the UK - 148,000 across the ranges - http://www.mercedes-benz-media.co.uk/passenger/release/2319/MERCEDES-BENZ+UK+REPORTS+FULL+YEAR+RECORD-BREAKING+REGISTRATIONS+IN+2013+ACROSS+ALL+OF+ITS+BUSINESS+UNITS

Still prefer it here though.

All I've seen is poverty in Thai land in bangkok and in the other states and some Thai working for low wages but hay it not my country, and I don't believe that torry conservative crap lol

Thailand produced 2,532,577 motor vehicles last year. How many did your country produce?

Bangkok poor? Does your country have anything to compare to the Central Embassy Mall?

Mercedes sold in Thailand last year? 10,144. How many were sold in your country?

He's from the UK, whilst I agree with your first two points (though I'm not sure production of either motor vehicles or hard drives is an reasonable indicator of a lack of poverty), the last two are way off

Comparison to Central Embassy Mall - Yes - Quite a lot of places exceed the 70k square metre retail space of Central Embassy Mall - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_UK_shopping_centres - then you have huge shopping districts like Oxford Street

Mercedes sold in the UK - 148,000 across the ranges - http://www.mercedes-benz-media.co.uk/passenger/release/2319/MERCEDES-BENZ+UK+REPORTS+FULL+YEAR+RECORD-BREAKING+REGISTRATIONS+IN+2013+ACROSS+ALL+OF+ITS+BUSINESS+UNITS

Still prefer it here though.

My point was the kid don't know Jack S about Thailand and poverty. I doubt there is anything in the UK to match the opulence of Central Embassy. The fact that thousands of Mercedes are sold and made in Thailand along with far more motor vehicles than the UK is evidence of good jobs and healthy industry and not poverty.

Edited by thailiketoo

If Thailand is so well off why are Thai people still working for peanuts, and old people get 500 b a month for there pension or what ever it is why do they not look after there poor and give free proper health care p have you been to England it got more shopping mall then you can shake a stick at and no we don't make cars these days we develop medication , technology that goes into most cars around the world air craft equipment and much more and yes we have so much more , where is Thailand help for the disabled people oh yeah they don't have any the list could go on and remember if it wasn't not for litre old England and the USA you would all be run by the nazi so have some respect

My point was the kid don't know Jack S about Thailand and poverty. I doubt there is anything in the UK to match the opulence of Central Embassy. The fact that thousands of Mercedes are sold and made in Thailand along with far more motor vehicles than the UK is evidence of good jobs and healthy industry and not poverty.

Agree with you about the kid...

BUT strongly disagree with you when you mention that the automobile industry is an evidence of "good jobs and healthy industry"... the only signs that the manufacturing of automobiles or hard disks are offshored to Thailand shows is

- these are highly industrialized industry sectors

- they require mainly blue collar, low qualified workers

- they move the industry to where ever the incentive for investments are high and the wages for these workers are low

- they keep the white collar jobs (R&D, tech, design etc.) back in the home countries

The jobs are not really good, but of course every job prevents one worker from falling into poverty and as long as the incentives and the protection for this industry from the local governments are stable, the industry in this country stays healthy... but moving industries around to other countries is done on a regular basis and would definitely be done, if the salaries would suddently have to be raised too high or if the government would become to unstable.

Edited by Swiss1960

Trust me I've seen the poverty people living in tin huts with nothing and I've seen the rich people as well but yes I'm no expert on Thailand and if all your country's are so good then why does every man and his dog want to get into little old England hummm

And are you trying to tell me that Thailand does not have very very poor people there with not much at all and lady's seeking then selfs I feed there family's back in the country I think it is some of you who need to take another look

I remember walking past a guy with no legs crawling up the street in the pissing rain beg for money why rich people walk past with out a care in the world and this is just one case of many I've seen ,where is the government help there in the uk this hug would be giving a home and food and money in his pocket as we look after our people hell we even look after every one from every country that comes here god bless England

If Thailand is so well off why are Thai people still working for peanuts, and old people get 500 b a month for there pension or what ever it is why do they not look after there poor and give free proper health care p have you been to England it got more shopping mall then you can shake a stick at and no we don't make cars these days we develop medication , technology that goes into most cars around the world air craft equipment and much more and yes we have so much more , where is Thailand help for the disabled people oh yeah they don't have any the list could go on and remember if it wasn't not for litre old England and the USA you would all be run by the nazi so have some respect

The above is what happens if you drop out of school. At least I don't think UK schools are that bad so you must have dropped out. 1st and most obvious the Japanese were not Nazis. Nazis were not in Thailand ever. Japanese were in Thailand and surrendered shortly after Japan did. Second They do have free health care. Third, third rate malls do not compare to first class malls like the Central Embassy. Fourth, disabled men from the UK and USA go to Thailand to live because they can still feel like men here.

People leave the UK and USA to live in Thailand because for many Thailand is better. I have compared the health care in the USA and Thailand and Thailand is better. My wife works and her health care plan is better than any I ever had in the USA.

To find out how much you really earn compare rents in Chiang Mai and London or other things. Sure people make less in Thailand but it costs a lot less to live here.

http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_cities.jsp?country1=United+Kingdom&country2=Thailand&city1=London&city2=Chiang+Mai

Rough guess is you have to earn 4000 GBP in London to 1000 GBP in Chiang Mai.

Rich old men from Thailand don't move to the UK to retire. Why do you think?

Happy do you really think people if given a choice would rather live in the UK than Thailand?

Edited by thailiketoo
  • Like 1

The market determines wages. If the Thai government makes them higher than the market will support all of the people in Thailand will starve. The OP mentioned problems in Thailand. There are no problems. You may have heard there are problems but ask the ladies family for the real information.

Nope, no problems at all in Thailand, but if you dare to stick your nose out of the window after midnight, you will be arrested.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacific/thai-curfew-lifted-in/1134922.html

Curfew lifted in Tourist areas I think. Check it out.

You fool the japa were in bed with the nazi and if the nazi would have one who do you think they would have turned there attention to .. Yes Asia , secondly I have seen Thailand free so called hospital my lady mum went to one when see was seriously ill and they have her wrong drugs and wrong diagnosis which nearly killed , so me and her sister paid to for her to go to a proper hospital, you my friend are on another planet the uk health care is free and is top notch , are you sure your not a rich rich man as you don't half sound like what we have in England and there called posh people who don't care about poor people

And most of the rich old man that got here to live when there old are sick perverts who want young girls because they sorry arse can't get one back home, I would not contemplating living on Thailand if t was not for the fact my lady lives there I like the people there and the relaxed attitude and the way they accept different cultures and I have plenty of Thai friends here and there

..... Yes Asia , secondly I have seen Thailand free so called hospital my lady mum went to one when see was seriously ill and they have her wrong drugs and wrong diagnosis which nearly killed , so me and her sister paid to for her to go to a proper hospital, you my friend are on another planet the uk health care is free and is top notch , are you sure your not a rich rich man as you don't half sound like what we have in England and there called posh people who don't care about poor people

yes, the UK is sooooo much better...

That is why forbes.com wrote in an article from 2013 here:

"Despite its much heralded presence in Britain’s health care, the problems of the NHS are severe, notorious, and increasingly scandalous in the most fundamental attributes of any health care system: access and quality."

That is why crisis.org.uk write on their hompage here

"Local agencies report 6,437 people slept rough in London alone throughout 2012/13 - a 62 per cent rise in two years"

And most of the rich old man that got here to live when there old are sick perverts who want young girls because they sorry arse can't get one back home, I would not contemplating living on Thailand if t was not for the fact my lady lives there I like the people there and the relaxed attitude and the way they accept different cultures and I have plenty of Thai friends here and there

Are you one of The Sick perverts that you speak of??

Oh ps we do have massive shopping malls , but we also have the biggest floating shopping malls and entertainment in the world called cruise liners , ships

Hay I'm just replying to some if this stuff in here in sat on a roof with one f the older gents here who has spent the last 18 years in and out of Thailand and were laughing at some if this bull shit were seeing in here with people saying there is no poverty in Thailand , and it's look after it's poor people like I say have. Nice day and remember be happy

Hay I'm just replying to some if this stuff in here in sat on a roof with one f the older gents here who has spent the last 18 years in and out of Thailand and were laughing at some if this bull shit were seeing in here with people saying there is no poverty in Thailand , and it's look after it's poor people like I say have. Nice day and remember be happy

There is poverty everywhere. How many people are sleeping rough in London? Did you know that the beggars you see in Thailand are imported from other countries? A truck drops them off and they beg for the day. It's big business.

How many people are sleeping rough in London? 6000 or 7000?

You could have come here and got advice. Instead you wanted to tell us about the Thailand you imagine. You insult the older generation by calling us sick old perverts. Most of us know a lot about WWII and you insulted us with fairy tales about things that never happened and never would have happened.

When you want advice you would be best served to be humble and ask for help. If you want to insult well that's a different thing altogether.

After reading through this thread,i am starting to get suspicious,this sound's very much like a thread whereustay may start,yet he is cunningly disguising it behind poor spelling and grammar and getting increasingly worked up.

Edited by marko kok prong
  • Like 1

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacific/thai-curfew-lifted-in/1134922.html

Have you seen what they have set up on Sukhumvit Pattaya this evening ?

When I drove into town at 3 PM, 6 big buses and several trucks, all full of soldiers in combat gear, drove into town.

...secondly I have seen Thailand free so called hospital my lady mum went to one when see was seriously ill and they have her wrong drugs and wrong diagnosis which nearly killed , so me and her sister paid to for her to go to a proper hospital, you my friend are on another planet the uk health care is free and is top notch ....

Having experienced a Thai hospital, albeit for a minor issue, I was very impressed with the treatment I received and the excellent English the diagnosing doctor spoke.

My personal experience of NHS hospitals has, fortunately, been very good. But to say UK health care is top notch, you my friend are on another planet.

Perhaps having a chat with leosuntime would be beneficial for both of you.

Have you seen what they have set up on Sukhumvit Pattaya this evening ?

When I drove into town at 3 PM, 6 big buses and several trucks, all full of soldiers in combat gear, drove into town.

And...........

After reading through this thread,i am starting to get suspicious,this sound's very much like a thread whereustay may start,yet he is cunningly disguising it behind poor spelling and grammar and getting increasingly worked up.

Right on, I have been sitting here thinking the same thing....what was his former user name....lol.