Where to meet a good Thai girls in Bangkok considering my situation? Any help appreciated

justme123

I was going to sugest the shopping plaza's,eg.the world trade center,ratchasong,also known as central world,you should meet some crackers there,the best one is gone she's been married to me 25yrs.

you say you like sporting activities try soi cowboy you will find all sorts to flex your muscular body,you can even try a k---e you know the ones they wear red high heel sleekers.

failing that try the beach rd.patts.

forgot to mention all that you are wishing for you will need a substantial amount of THAI BHT.

• Like 1

At Siam Paragon, on the ground floor there's this dessert café called After You. There are always crowds of gorgeous, young Chula students queuing to get in on the seats opposite. They're very friendly, ask them what they're queuing for, make a comment that the desserts must be delicious if so many people are queuing up, then something like อยากลองชิมจัง แต่ไม่กล้าเข้าคนเดียว and they'll invite you to join them.

• Like 1

I'd pretty much want a girl who a) is good looking cool.png has a nice character and c) has a reasonable job or a very good family.

Most girls from a "very good family" would be looking at other Thais/Asians who look like someone from a soap or one of those spiky haired herberts from a Korean boy band wink.png

The OP hasn't stated what he does (study? work?) and how long he's lived in Thailand (to learn to read/write Thai).

P.S If you've got plenty of $$$ drive your Lambo down to Funky Villa thumbsup.gif

RAZZ

I agree, most do, but not all. I had 4 experiences with girls from good families so far. One has been my gf for quite a while, two told me they had a crush on me while I was not living in Thailand so I rejected (one was hot, the other one not so much. kinda regret that decision for the hot one, she got some French boyfriend now or something...) and the last one flirted me while I had a gf but stopped when I was single - never really figured what was happening there but I guess she found somebody new or was just playing. It's a pity, she was my favorite.
Anyway... probably the "very" was too much and just a good family is fair enough. I just don't want to end up wondering if I'm just an ATM in the end. I come to Thailand regularly since about 6 years and study Thai probably for 3-4 years, hard to tell as I pretty much just study on my own. I am here since a bit more than a year without leaving and I am recently thinking about finding a job in Thailand, but right you could say I'm pretty much just on holiday I suppose.
I'm not rich but I'm not poor neither.

At Siam Paragon, on the ground floor there's this dessert café called After You. There are always crowds of gorgeous, young Chula students queuing to get in on the seats opposite. They're very friendly, ask them what they're queuing for, make a comment that the desserts must be delicious if so many people are queuing up, then something like อยากลองชิมจัง แต่ไม่กล้าเข้าคนเดียว and they'll invite you to join them.

definitely worth a try แต่ว่า ถ้าเขาไม่ชวน หน้าแตกหรือเสียหน้าแน่ แต่ยังไงก็น่าลองคับ ขอบคุณ

RCA used to be 99% Thai but the last couple of years have seen increasing numbers of Westerners ... So now the Thai girls are very wary as they know what young western guys with a bellyful of beer are looking for!

There are some good clubs in Thonglor that are still mostly Thai, Funky etc.

In general if young Thai girls are in a larger group it will be more difficult for a Westerner to approach..there is still a lot of hurdles a normal young Thai girl will have to overcome if she openly dates a Farang. Many are happy for more discreet liaisons.... All the best !

Edited by bosun
  • Like 1

Ask yourself, when someone will ask you where you met your wife, what do you want to answer? Then go there to meet her.

Where are u from and what do u do in Thailand? Are u looking for a one night stand or a girl to get married with?

Absolutely the best place is the BTS or MRT even the local buses including the baht buses are just gold mines I met my current girlfriend on the BTS just by smiling saying hello how are you ? She worked in an office around terminal 21 . Ooh so many and so little time 555555

Just been Thonglor but only driving through. There's a nice Pizza place ("pizzaservice") that is very close to a nice looking club. It's tiny and when I went inside there were 2 stunners - with boyfriends however. When I ordered in Thai I felt like pretty much the whole restaurant is watching me. Usually I don't get that feeling in Bangkok as there are many Farangs who can actually speak Thai but probably it was related to the small size of the Pizzeria. I think if that place wouldn't close at 11 p.m., then it wouldn't be too bad spot. They have a lot of pictures of costumers (not Dara's) and wow... not bad.
Most of the clubs didn't seem so inviting to me but two of them looked quite nice from the outside. Next time I'll get be better dressed and check them out I guess.

And if you cant get laid, pls dont turn into a nutter like that Elliot Rodger chap.

Stolen from a P' Daa song: ไม่มีใคร รีบไปไหน - I'm not in a hurry.

How do you approach the girls when they are total strangers? Just introduce yourself? Or you do one of the tricky things like "Oh I don't know where to find.... "

A Korean friend of mine said he always reads some Thai books or whatever and then asks them to explain a word... it seemed to work quite well for him.

There isn't one good approach. You sound like a smart guy, use your intelligence to adapt your methodology to the circumstances. This takes practice and you'll have to make a fool of yourself a few times before you can do this well with confidence.

Sometimes you can go right in and introduce yourself, sometimes you need to take it slower, you need to learn how to judge which method will be best.

I can give you some suggestions of places to look but you'll need to be more specific about what type of girl you want, there are good girls everywhere. E.g. class/job/background/personality/appearance/etc.

I usually don't mind making a fool of myself but somehow it changes when it comes to girls... but I guess you are right anyway or at least it makes sense to me.

What type of girl I want is a good question. Please do not get confused with my answers, my native language is not English. I'd pretty much want a girl who a) is good looking cool.png has a nice character and c) has a reasonable job or a very good family. I kinda stopped trusting women (not related to Thailand) so a reasonable job or a good background is important to me so that at least I know the girl is with me because she really wants to be with me. For instance my very first Thai gf had a sister that had a really good job. Before she had that job she was dating a guy from Switzerland and when I was talking to her she once mentioned something like... if she had that job before, she would have never dated the Swizz guy anyway. I don't want to be that guy (I'm not from Switzerland anyway but I guess you get the point).

Nope, I don't get it. Whats the point?

Ask yourself, when someone will ask you where you met your wife, what do you want to answer? Then go there to meet her.

Where are u from and what do u do in Thailand? Are u looking for a one night stand or a girl to get married with?

I'm looking rather for a relation ship than anything else, but I wouldn't deny a one night stand neither. However if it's a good girl, I'd definitely appreciate a relation ship more. Marriage is an option for me, if things work really well between us.

I'm from Europe and I am currently starting to look for a job here in Thailand - if it doesn't work out, I'll go back to Europe. I got like 3 months left on my non immigrant visa and guess I could extend my stay with some tourist visa or some non immigrand ed visa for some Thai course or Muay Thai or something.

This entire comedy reminds me of a young man from LA, Los Angeles. I met him at Central in Pattaya and had a good laugh together. He was staying in the city for a few days and was looking for a place where he could find "a nice girl". He meant free sex like in LA. Go dancing, meet a girl, have sex and drugs and then go on. If u live in Bangkok u will find a good woman. If u go to Soi cowboy u will find a fast woman.

I usually don't mind making a fool of myself but somehow it changes when it comes to girls... but I guess you are right anyway or at least it makes sense to me.

What type of girl I want is a good question. Please do not get confused with my answers, my native language is not English. I'd pretty much want a girl who a) is good looking b ) has a nice character and c) has a reasonable job or a very good family. I kinda stopped trusting women (not related to Thailand) so a reasonable job or a good background is important to me so that at least I know the girl is with me because she really wants to be with me. For instance my very first Thai gf had a sister that had a really good job. Before she had that job she was dating a guy from Switzerland and when I was talking to her she once mentioned something like... if she had that job before, she would have never dated the Swizz guy anyway. I don't want to be that guy (I'm not from Switzerland anyway but I guess you get the point).

Nope, I don't get it. Whats the point?

So please elaborate where I got you confused.

My point? Just looking for a nice girl that is not ugly and financially independent

I have often went shopping and I have come home with two girls telephone numbers LMFAO. No effort needed. I was just clothes shopping and 90% of the staff are female.

I have never been with a bargirl here, no need if your anyway good looking with white skin.

Usually I am beating them off with a stick as I have a girlfriend now lol...

Edited by Display

I have often went shopping and I have come home with two girls telephone numbers LMFAO. No effort needed. I was just clothes shopping and 90% of the staff are female.

I have never been with a bargirl here, no need if your anyway good looking with white skin?

Well I'm average looking I guess, except being very athletic and yeah I'm caucasian. For a long term relation ship, I would however prefer a girl not working as a sales staff in some shopping mall (not meaning that the girls are not lovely, it's just not what I'm looking for at the moment).

You mentioned that you like to do sports. I think that's where you could find the girls you are interested of.

You might want to new sports hobby, which is slightly out of your comfort and skill zone. Something what the local girls like to do. This way you could meet the girls and have a non-pretentious way to ask for help from the young ladies.

Or get a totally new hobby, learn a new language. During the student years I went to Spanish class, simply because there was 50 ladies and couple of men. All I had to learn was "Hola, me llamo.. Te gusta el café?".

"So it's kinda hard for me to meet girls and I usually am shy when it comes to meeting new people"

Work on your confidents and just go for it, women are attracted to confident guys. They will find you!

• Like 1

Try the cosmetic sections of the shopping centers. Usually the girls working there try to take care of themselves better. More into personal health and beauty. So are very good looking but might be too vain. Who knows. Many are college educated too. Just an idea.

• Like 1

I don't understand why you have a difficulty in meeting a lady. I can't even go to the shops without being informed that someones sister, aunt, cousin ETC is single and looking for a nice farang and do i want her number. I'm in my early 50's but i get offered ladies of all ages.

You mentioned that you like to do sports. I think that's where you could find the girls you are interested of.

You might want to new sports hobby, which is slightly out of your comfort and skill zone. Something what the local girls like to do. This way you could meet the girls and have a non-pretentious way to ask for help from the young ladies.

Or get a totally new hobby, learn a new language. During the student years I went to Spanish class, simply because there was 50 ladies and couple of men. All I had to learn was "Hola, me llamo.. Te gusta el café?".

I think that would be easiest for me as I wouldn't feel uncomfortable making contact there. However it sounds like me getting into some girly sports? lol... What is popular here besides Badminton? And where is a good place to do it? Most girls I know here don't do any sports.

Language... ahhh nice idea... I was curious about Japanese anyway and I think it's still popular here.

Thanks for all the ideas so far. Sorry if I sound like a weirdo to some of you, but I'm thankful for your thoughts.

Ramkhamhang University

Better than other universities? Been driving close to there before but never got inside

I don't understand why you have a difficulty in meeting a lady. I can't even go to the shops without being informed that someones sister, aunt, cousin ETC is single and looking for a nice farang and do i want her number. I'm in my early 50's but i get offered ladies of all ages.

Well lucky you then. The girls that are interested in me right now are not really an option for me.

I forgot to mention... I'm obviously not a playboy. I don't want to hurt the girls. If I got one good girl that I get along well with, I'm happier than having 10 girls just for fun. Most Thai girls get hurt easily and are hurt deep. I hurt some emotionally before and I would not like to repeat it.

Anyway... time to get out... Spending too much time online won't help me neither ^_^

Have a good day guys and thanks again.

definitely worth a try แต่ว่า ถ้าเขาไม่ชวน หน้าแตกหรือเสียหน้าแน่ แต่ยังไงก็น่าลองคับ ขอบคุณ

You don't actually lose face 'cause you're not asking them directly, that's the beauty of it. That being said I wouldn't know, they've invited me every time.

• Like 1

use you skills, your age, your education: post on university billboard forums in Thai and in English an offer to tutor--English, Math, Science, whatever your skill--offer to meet at well known university eateries or coffee shops, in fact hang out in such places; any male or female students you meet or who respond will serve you well--the girls may be who you like, and the boys most surely know girls who you may like

• Like 1

People used to think I was shy when I first came to Thailand

Because I didn't get involved in their conversations.

The Truth was I didn't give a <deleted> what they're were talking about

OP - You can't be serious asking such a question here in Thailand. Man up, go out there and talk to girls that appeal to you - and do that wherever you go, skytrain, bus stations, food courts, shopping centers, etc...! In Thailand things work quite different, approach is easy, rejection (if any) is handed to you in a sugarcoat... Very different from western girls, who get off on "rejection by total humiliation of the approaching (poor) guy". You have to train your dating muscles, man - in real life situations, and the more comfy you get by talking to them, the more this wonderful place will open up to you, just like a flower.

Plus get rid of those "good girl, bad girl" kind of thoughts - I have met many bar girls that were funnier, more honest and more down to earth than most of the so-called HiSo, college or office girls. By experience I can say that the lower paid a position they work in (cleaner, sewing clothes, 7Eleven, shopping center sales), the better and more pure the character is. This all said, try 7Eleven for starters, as you HAVE TO communicate with the cashier girl - easy to continue from there.

Good luck!

Edited by catweazle
  • Like 2

OP should realize there's not much point asking on here.

The typical - I say again, TYPICAL - member on this forum doesn't have a clue about how to meet conventional women.

That's why they're in Thailand for crying out loud

No no no.

ASk GARY.

He has universal expertise.

Yes, but if girls are looking specifically for a farang and of a certain age then alarm bells should be ringing.The OP has stated that he doesn't want to be an ATM for such girls.

• Like 1

Any Starbucks. Man, Bangkok is heaving with awesome women, and not just Thai - Chinese, Japanese, Korean, European. As a guy who has trained in the gym since a young age, I suggest putting the muscles away if you intend on chatting up Thai women. Building big muscles here is stereotyped as something for the gay community, thus why you may get a few strange looks and giggles when you stride the sois in your tight top :)

• Like 1

Yes, but if girls are looking specifically for a farang and of a certain age then alarm bells should be ringing.The OP has stated that he doesn't want to be an ATM for such girls.