Where to meet a good Thai girls in Bangkok considering my situation? Any help appreciated

justme123

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Ask yourself, when someone will ask you where you met your wife, what do you want to answer? Then go there to meet her.

Well said, I met my wife in Thailand.

Please post in English. Thai is permitted in the Thai Language forum only.

Sorry for that. I was under the impression that he would like to have a pick up line for a Thai girl on the BTS. He also stated that he was fluent in Thai

thx for moving and the answers so far

hey . ok I don't know if your joking or serious??

you as in a single mans PARADISE buddy!!

if I want I can &lt;deleted&gt; 2 different girls every day till my cock breaks here... (I don't do this .. we maybe for the first few weeks here yeah... but now not..lets say it would ... get me into to much trouble)

I mean they are picking me up.. the mrt and bts are really fantastic for picking up girls also any business district after they finish work...

when I first got here I was like a wolf.. id been in Russia before an its a mans game there you harass the ladys in the street at all costs till you get their number and then go from there.

but here.. women were not experiencing that- thai guys are not that aggressive..

so they tactic of hey hey pretty lady where are you going ....bull shit works well..

women in general are very open and friendly .. and like to make eye contact if they are interested.. if a women makes eye contact with you shes open to talk and be friendly and you can exchange numbers and make a date to meet.. its that simple..

don't be shy they are not!

shit- weird anecdote... but... first time I came here I didn't know those short haired women were all "toms" or lesbians or something in the middle. I meet - working tops supermarket- she looks pretty face..... English very friendly... ok they have a rather unisex uniform and so I though ah &lt;deleted&gt; boyish haircut.. its ok ill still pound it..

so when we meet its still boys clothing and I think ah &lt;deleted&gt;.(some odd looks too form the locals..so I think is.. ....this is or is not a girl) anyway shot story .. &lt;deleted&gt; it .. was a little .. weird as it really looked like an Asian boy.. but spoke very good English.... a few weeks later I she it walking hand in hand with some sexy girl.. and I was thinking I must do this again.. with your new lesbian friend in company.. hahahahahahaha.. so yes really anything is open to &lt;deleted&gt; here..

just as long as your dick dosnt get sick..

infact I use to be a real wolf id in my spare time just prowl like a predator... there is a good cirtut on the bts that you can do to pic up ladys..

prefer non-asia frame so id prowl around for big &lt;deleted&gt; and boobs and then try my luck.. also tourist women are .... open as well although in all honesty more effort.

I had a American boy id prowl around with was a good time to many women.. till get let Thailand get in his head went nuts and started &lt;deleted&gt; ladyboys and such..

last thing I saw he was some toyboy for some 50 or 60 something rich thai-chinese lady... hahahhaha

ok enough random rambling..

the reason we guys are here mostly is because its mostly easy and safe and easy!! to pick up women here and to have sex with them.. they like sex and they would love to have it with you!!!

see a girl you like the look of and just walk up to her and in thai just say excuse me. can you help me with something..

make some bullshit up .. and then talk to her..

take her some place to eat and drink in the evening and then &lt;deleted&gt; her brains out...

if you are still to shy or your that shy you cant or wont then go on face book and pick up women on that.. works great.. if you wont do that thaifriendly.com.. works fantastic too :P

I like to pic them in the street though as its the least hassle you can see if theyer crazy pretty quick..

you .. should be having a different girl every week!!...

don't be shy there is nothing that can go wrong for you here.. its like a orgy and your always invited..

I have always told myself that if I wanted to play the field in that manner i.e. meet well educated, attractive and single Thai women I'd focus on (1) hotel banquet sales or MICE sales staff (2) Real estate agents that work for the big firms (3) Expatriate relocation agents and (4) Medical staff at Bamrungrad. Many of them are quite conservative and it would take a "long play" but I think it would be worth it.

cunning fox.. but.. the medical staff theyer &lt;deleted&gt; sluts..

:P good sluts.. but sluts none the less.

At your age.. the best place is an university campus, gym, or restaurant. Bring a map...target the one girl do you like most....and ask for directions. If the girl got interested in you she will open a conversation..if not...next....I beat..just in one day you will get 5 dates or phone numbers.....easy.

I liked women all my life, but I was shy to approach them in public..and I was very tall and good looking. Very shy...until my 30s.

In my work was a guy in my age, short, ugly, really not attractive at all, but very talkative and funny. Every time I was out in bars and parties alone, he was with a girl, sometimes very nice girls. Finally I asked him how she have so many dates. He said that, in any place, in any occasion, he face a girl he likes, any age, he just change few words or a joke, and just ask for a date. Most of the times he is rejected, but he ask at least to 20 women or more a day...and always is ONE that will accept the invitation. Doing that 7 days a week, he had a very full agenda.

Slowly first, but getting good in that, I did the same. Works!!!!..and also was therapeutic,

I become very badddddd boy!

Edited by umbanda

At your age.. the best place is an university campus, gym, or restaurant. Bring a map...target the one girl do you like most....and ask for directions. If the girl got interested in you she will open a conversation..if not...next....I beat..just in one day you will get 5 dates or phone numbers.....easy.

I liked women all my life, but I was shy to approach them in public..and I was very tall and good looking. Very shy...until my 30s.

In my work was a guy in my age, short, ugly, really not attractive at all, but very talkative and funny. Every time I was out in bars and parties alone, he was with a girl, sometimes very nice girls. Finally I asked him how she have so many dates. He said that, in any place, in any occasion, he face a girl he likes, any age, he just change few words or a joke, and just ask for a date. Most of the times he is rejected, but he ask at least to 20 women or more a day...and always is ONE that will accept the invitation. Doing that 7 days a week, he had a very full agenda.

Slowly first, but getting good in that, I did the same. Works!!!!..and also was therapeutic,

hehe good man!

yes the map is a excellent one..

also bars and clubs and such around places where students are is very good too!

I new a guy who had that philocify.. ugly and sin and actually a very scary man.. I mean violent murder type of guy, who worked as a body guard none the less.

hes routine was like this any free time he would hunt for women and he new he was ugly and frightening curel scarred up face. but he had a set line he would use every time to sound confident and friendly... and not to intimidating.

he was like some evil Frankensteins monster telemarketer.. ...

hes just say the same thing.. "hello you looks so beautiful, as I was walking/driving by I had to stop to meet you and introduce my self.. "

now this in its sel sounds scary but he didn't care and didt it about 30 times per day...

and sure enough every week ..... new and very attractive ladies at his place.. and the man was literally physically a monster in form and face..

it was like a second job for him but he worked efficiently.

meeting girls is easy with the new book "meeting girls in bars & clubs".

in fact, if you watch the training video on "meeting girls in bars & clubs" you will become an expert in no time.

"meeting girls in bars & clubs" is easy to do.

sorry if this is the wrong sub-forum, or something.

One can certainly meet a good girl in Thailand but here the definition of good may be different to what you can expect ! Apart of being like any other girls around the world, Thai girls are beautiful and attractive ; that's right. there are some behaviour that you should find are part of their life which they cannot change ! Thais are very attached to their parents and besides they are not good migrators! If you are in love or married with a Thai; you should think about living in Thailand, if she follow you in your country or any place abroad where you intend to live, sooner or later she will want to go back to her country definitely. You will have also to take into consideration that life in Thailand for you might not be that easy as even married and have kids you will always be a foreigner; your visa of stay will not be permanent, you are not allowed to work there unless you have a work permit under all conditions as any foreigner except may be if you start a buisiness, the fund you have to invest is less. Please also bear in mind that if it happens that you are no more living with your wife, the extension of your visa might be more difficult and if you are divorced you will have to leave the country unless you are on a retirement visa ( with this visa, you are not allowed to work) but this is another story. The thai elite card offers you more flexibility and independance but it is costly at least here, you are yourself not like an hostage. So if you still want to go ahead with your Thai girl ; do like Thai men ; have a B-plan in your head so that in case your relation goes wrong ; you can switched with less damage to your heart

• Like 1

ya, the '7 second rule' , if it takes longer than that to 'open' then don't, cause won't feel relaxed.... and/or fail, repeat, fail... in Thai language, I am not as shy to say things, that I would in English...

an old professor, once said, in life, some will think you suck, some will think your best thing since sliced bread <- paraphrasing.... 5

not i get the TF situation, max's shoe fits.... sigh

hehe good man!

yes the map is a excellent one..

also bars and clubs and such around places where students are is very good too!

I new a guy who had that philocify.. ugly and sin and actually a very scary man.. I mean violent murder type of guy, who worked as a body guard none the less.

hes routine was like this any free time he would hunt for women and he new he was ugly and frightening curel scarred up face. but he had a set line he would use every time to sound confident and friendly... and not to intimidating.

he was like some evil Frankensteins monster telemarketer.. ...

hes just say the same thing.. "hello you looks so beautiful, as I was walking/driving by I had to stop to meet you and introduce my self.. "

now this in its sel sounds scary but he didn't care and didt it about 30 times per day...

and sure enough every week ..... new and very attractive ladies at his place.. and the man was literally physically a monster in form and face..

it was like a second job for him but he worked efficiently.