Hot, hot, and more hot.

Travel2003

Im sure someone can put in a link.

Is it more hot this season in North-East (Khon Kaen region), than normal?

Feels like it.

Can't even go out during day time.

The locals also complain.

Shouldn't the rainy season already have started by now?

Yes, it's late.

totster smile.png

Mother nature works in mysterious ways some years. You can't always set your watch by her can you.

• Like 1

last year g/f family put rice in but rain come late they lost have the crop and had to resow. also when it is hot the beer goes down so much better.

Edited by davetrout

This thread will officially start the rain.

Every year for the last 3 at least as soon as somebody posts on the Isaan forum about the heat/lack of rain/when will it start? It usually starts bucketing down, and then won't stop

As I type this the powers bumped off twice and the clouds are growling outside.

It's Here (I hope)

Sort of strange I live not too far from the O P in Maha Sarakham and it has been coming down here hard and consistent for the last 2 months. Lots of standing water around. It seems this year the rain is really hit and miss all around here

This thread will officially start the rain.

Every year for the last 3 at least as soon as somebody posts on the Isaan forum about the heat/lack of rain/when will it start? It usually starts bucketing down, and then won't stop

As I type this the powers bumped off twice and the clouds are growling outside.

It's Here (I hope)

...and then all this depends on where you are throughout the broader Isaan region.

It varies highly.

It's so hot, I saw 2 trees fighting over a dog.

Then you saw that too. Holy cow! Wife didn't believe me and thought I was drunk.

Isaanerjos are making jokes about the weather. Hot, hotter and hottest. These are the three seasons. The rainy one usually starts in June, but wait and you might stay at home because it's raining too hard.

Ever thought about Alaska? A cheap Igloo with an Igloo wife.-

Edited by sirchai

Then you saw that too. Holy cow! Wife didn't believe me and thought I was drunk.

Isaanerjos are making jokes about the weather. Hot, hotter and hottest. These are the three seasons. The rainy one usually starts in June, but wait and you might stay at home because it's raining too hard.

Sorry, the rainy season usually starts in July, until October. Then the cold season.

My wife caught me caught me in bed with an Eskimo girl once. She came flying in the door and said

'I knew it!'

You told me you got caught in an Igloo. Can't trust foreigners on TVF. I knew it!

My wife caught me caught me in bed with an Eskimo girl once. She came flying in the door and said

'I knew it!'

You told me you got caught in an Igloo. Can't trust foreigners on TVF. I knew it!

No, you know Eskimo, Inuit, I knew it.

Ahh doesn't matter.

• Like 1

Yes, it's late.

totster smile.png

Mother nature works in mysterious ways some years. You can't always set your watch by her can you.

I know it when more and more ants walk straight into our house that it will rain soon. Ants can't be wrong.

Yes, it's late.

totster smile.png

I know it when more and more ants walk straight into our house that it will rain soon. Ants can't be wrong.

They are right about one thing.

Where is the food remains.

;)

• 4 weeks later...

Should have started by now?

In laws extremely worried for their crops.

There's a nice shortcut to my workplace and there's always enough rain pouring down in Sisaket area. Would send you some, if possible....

Should have started by now?

In laws extremely worried for their crops.

There's a nice shortcut to my workplace and there's always enough rain pouring down in Sisaket area. Would send you some, if possible....

Hope you kept your water-wings Sirchai !

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app