evidence of makig false documents or only Thai words

To start a lawsuit, it is necessary to have sufficient evidence. So I have to prove my Thai busines partners have prepared false documents to close the company and continue to exploit their private name in the same building out and Misappropriation ,...!

This criminal offense, I reported to the police and after investigation by the police the Thai business partners fined 500 Baht. No action on the MISAPPROPRIATION!

The civil court case, there'll no longer taken into account the evidence from me ( Papers , and letters ) but the verbal statements of the Thai business partners. And become awarded "no compensation to me as a shareholder". This is pure "protectionisme of deThaise business partners" and not a fair verdict.

At what authority can I in Thailand as shareholder filing a complaint against this discriminatory judgment of the civil court Judge ?

And still no action on criminal from the police or attorney !For misappropriation ,theft, burglary,... criminal code 264, 265....268 ,341,352, 353 !!!

You need to be careful that you do not insult anyone which could see you as a defendant in a defamation case.

It is difficult to determine any possible route without seeing the full details of what has already been done, or what you have been awarded but in regards to the civil court case the judges would take into account not just the other person's claims but yours as well,- this is why it is necessary to ensure a very strong case is presented to the courts.

The fine imposed by the police may be just an initial punishment before the police or the prosecutor proceed with a criminal court case (that is if they feel that there are grounds for the claim).

[sunbeltlegal][/sunbeltlegal]