Mythical beast found in construction pool, villagers insist: Korat

webfact

I worry about this country sometimes.

Me Too!! Why do some of them believe in such nonsense?????

At least in the rest of the world we have real mythical creatures like Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster and the Chupacabra ... plus not long until the Zombies make their play for our cities.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"The colour of the water kept changing each day," Mr. Yongyuth said, "It turns into green, light blue, dark blue, purple."

There is a room in my condo where the water also changes color - from clear to golden yellow and back to clear, it does that several times a day, yet I have nobody come and worship my toilet....feeling unappreciated...

Edited by metisdead
Font reset to default forum font.
  • Like 2

This pic has done the rounds but to my knowledge has never been satisfactorily explained. This is what the Naga is supposed to look like.

It's an oar fish that was hit by a Navy seal Rib and severed most of its head.

The seal team brought it back to shore and took the photo.

Some time later some clever dick in Thailand saw a Payanaga story in it and it went viral all over Thailand.

Did they put a different head on it? Because the head isn't the same as an Oarfish. I read the wiki explanation a long time ago.

This pic has done the rounds but to my knowledge has never been satisfactorily explained. This is what the Naga is supposed to look like.

Some time later some clever dick in Thailand saw a Payanaga story in it and it went viral all over Thailand.

Or maybe some small part of the MH370 that wandered off ...??

Did they put a different head on it? Because the head isn't the same as an Oarfish. I read the wiki explanation a long time ago.

Photo Shop

Jesus & the Virgin Mary have been spotted numerous times in the Christian World in recent years. Just google it.

Here are a couple of examples: http://www.visionsofjesuschrist.com/weeping13.htm

As for this article. Guy decides to build a bottling plant for bottled water. He then miraculously sees a mythical creature and the water "heals the sick".

Do none of you recognize the marketing genius of this landowner?

Or maybe some small part of the MH370 that wandered off ...??

That's It, That's what happened to MH370, the pilot saw a Payanaga and was hypnotized by its non Oar fish like head, the plane then disappeared with out a trace and I would go as far as saying that if they were to dig a bit deeper in Korat they have a better chance of finding MH370 with all of the passengers alive than actually seeing a real life NAGA. And if you believe that you will believe anything!!

there regularly are reports of "dragons" being spotted in various temple pools around Isaan ... I even saw some blurry pictures of what could have been a piece of wood in the water as well as grainy videos of circular water movements...

"you see? it's true!!!"

More importantly? any lottery numbers?

I guess you didn't read the article.

Yes, there were winning lottery numbers.

Actually I DID read the article which said asked for luck - nothing about predicting numbers.

"The colour of the water kept changing each day," Mr. Yongyuth said, "It turns into green, light blue, dark blue, purple."

There is a room in my condo where the water also changes color - from clear to golden yellow and back to clear, it does that several times a day, yet I have nobody come and worship my toilet....feeling unappreciated...

Invite a few ladyboys back to your toilet. They will perform some magic for you........than you will feel all appreciated and maybe a bit relived wub.png .

Oh my last week it was a story about flyin an old wifeys red knickers to ward off rain

now there is a mythical beast stuck in a big man made hole.Got to love it .........whistling.gif

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Me Too!! Why do some of them believe in such nonsense?????

At least in the rest of the world we have real mythical creatures like Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster and the Chupacabra ... plus not long until the Zombies make their play for our cities.

South West OZ has a black looking panther type cat, with feet as big as an elephants, that wanders about every five years..

Why are so many people so quick to attack the whole Thai people because of things like his. Why are they so scared of supernatural things?

When I took my family to Scotland two years ago they all wanted to see Crathes castle, a 5 minute drive from my Gran's house. It is famous for being haunted by a green lady ghost. I went too as I wanted to see her. I have seen other ghosts.

I know people who have seen the Loch Ness Monster, it certainly existed.

I also saw a payanak

near Khon Kaen city a few years back .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rF4d9HD0-no