Icelandic National Arrested in Pattaya Drug Suppression Operation

Rimmer

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 grams of "ice" is approximately 500 Baht.

This guy just threw his life away.

Drugs destroy lives.

Why do so many people need drugs nowadays? Is life that bad?

speak about things you know. a gram of the garbage is about 5 times that.

I got the price from this very OP:

"suspects claimed their supplier was Khun Sawitree aged 30 who was then contacted by one of the arrestees who ordered 10g of Ice at a cost of 2,600 Baht."

Sounds like your dealer has been over-charging you ;-)

If Drug use and/or possession is against the Law, It's against the Law, PERIOD! When anyone enters a Foreign Country, He/She are subject to ALL it's Laws. What part of the does not anyone NOT understand? Know before You go! For further reading, search "7 Countries You don't want to get caught with Drugs in".

for your information - people break laws. you need to get out more.

Keyboard Warrior, for YOUR information, I get out plenty. I have had 52 additional pages added to my Passport, which is 3.5 years old. Second, your answer was lame, however I do not know your intellectual capabilities. So, perhaps it's the best you could muster at the time. My point was, and I will keep it simple even for You, is that if you break the Law, YOU will suffer the consequences. Knowingly break the Law and get caught, then you should suffer the consequences. Simple enought? Yes or No answer in reply is not required or needed.

• Like 1

If Drug use and/or possession is against the Law, It's against the Law, PERIOD! When anyone enters a Foreign Country, He/She are subject to ALL it's Laws. What part of the does not anyone NOT understand? Know before You go! For further reading, search "7 Countries You don't want to get caught with Drugs in".

Ah, to live in a blissfully simple world... where 2 blacks and 2 whites always equal 4 blacks or whites....

Try reading (or understanding?) the whole thread before replying next time, that way you won't be making points that have already been answered.

Your reply to my Post is simply stupid. I do not live in a blissful world. However, I have never broken any Laws any wheres to have my Butt in Remand. FYI, I read the article and I did understand it. I added simple Logic in my reply for those that might not have the intellectual capability, such as yourself, to understand the Laws and their consequences when broken, while traveling in Foreign Countries. The next time I need your advice, when I make a point, i'll ask you for input first hand. NOT!