My friend has arrived with a multiple entry tourist visa. Can he do the 3 visa exempt runs after the tourist visa? We live near mae sai. Are farang now having to stay out the country for a certain amount of time?

My friend has arrived with a multiple entry tourist visa. Can he do the 3 visa exempt runs after the tourist visa? We live near mae sai. Are farang now having to stay out the country for a certain amount of time?

Tourist visas are not issued as multiple entry visas. How many entries does his allow.

There is no requirement to stay out of the country for any amount of time at the moment.

If he wants to stay longer after he has used all his entries have been used it would be best to go out for another visa.

At the moment there is no certainty about the 3 entry limit for exempt entries being the same in a few months from now.

Tourist visas are not issued as multiple entry visas. How many entries does his allow.

There is no requirement to stay out of the country for any amount of time at the moment.

If he wants to stay longer after he has used all his entries have been used it would be best to go out for another visa.

At the moment there is no certainty about the 3 entry limit for exempt entries being the same in a few months from now.

His has a tourist visa with 3 entries. obviously used 1 when he arrived. Each entry is 60 days. But can he do 3 runs when the tourist visa expires..? Or has all that stopped now? I though G7 countries can do it 3 times with 30 days?

His has a tourist visa with 3 entries. obviously used 1 when he arrived. Each entry is 60 days. But can he do 3 runs when the tourist visa expires..? Or has all that stopped now? I though G7 countries can do it 3 times with 30 days?

By getting the 30 day extension for each 60 day entry and using the 3rd entry just before his visa expires he can get almost 9 months of stay out of his visa.

I have no idea what the limit for visa exempt entries will be when he needs to do them. It is 3 now but then?