Business partner/Investor Need for Room rent business in bkk. ( URGENT )

KooK

Im looking for business partner/investor to do business in bangkok.
This i need someone to invest about 285,000 USD .( 8.5mil THB )

I will buy old building in good location cost 6.5mil THB.
after that will re-built room for people rent around 16 room. this is for long term rent only.
cost for re-built around 2mil THB.

in this area many people asking for rooms rent, because here it near factory of Toshiba, Shopping mall, Hospital , school, Bank and 7/11 shop. this locate in village , but the building far from the main road only 50m. have bus stop too.

in this area will have new BTS come in next 2-3 years. and all building price will going up.
many people come to asked my mother for room rent.. but not have here.

i want to do this business, and will re-sale it after 2yrs and share profit with investor.

- buy these 2building 6.5mil THB.
- re-built cost 2 mil THB
- give this property under your name for quarantee your money.
- after re-built room, you will get profit from rooms rent business 40,000 THB/month ( 480,000THB/yrs ) and share me 30% for im doing business for you.
- after 2yrs, i will offer sale this business with property around 12-14mil THB ( because after new BTS come price will up, another building here they sold at 9mil THB for now.
- after sale i will payback 8.5mil THB with extra 1.5mil THB.
- this legal and no risk., do contract with lawyer.
- if i not give you money back then you can take over the room rent business and this property to sale by your self and get money ( because will give property for quarantee your money )

i need urgent to start,because they will sale to me only 6.5mil THB ,another building they sold 9 mil THB . that why i need because low price and we can get more profit after we sale in the future.

urgent if anyone interesting to invest ..pls PM
only people that want to invest.. SCAMMER Do not contact me ...!
Thanks.

i see, but Thai people they want same me.. if they have money they will do it by self .. if they know the owner of the building they will buy and do this room rent.
this i want to do it same another people.. but good chance for me ,becausd the owner not offer to sale , they tell only me. my mother know him ,that why he will sale to me..
if i have money then will do it.. and get more profit.

this place not in central of bkk.. it between bkk-nonthaburi city.. near the river around 1.5km ,in this place have many people .. Edited by KooK

Do you hail from Nigeria by any chance? 

i got many email from them and some from UK , USA . i know they are fake ..offered many thing. i asked them come to see me in Thailand with my lawyer and do legal contract.. and not transfer money from overseas to me.. i dont want that. only real if they are investor no way to transfer money without meeting and sign contract face to face..

they think im stupid.. they not come to see me.. how come give money without any contract, meeting...
im sick with them.

To be honest Bangkok is not a good investment at the moment for Foreigners, what with all that's going on.....I would imagine you will find it difficult to find someone..

Thai business partner would be better..

Hope that helps...

Thanks. i think it is good. it not in central of bkk.. it between bkk-nonthaburi city., near majer pakkred.
for Thai partner not easy to find.. Thai people they want to do only one if they have money.
some Thai people contacted me they have no money ,but will get from bank. i said to them. impossible if no money. because bank give only 50% and must have money for re-built and must have good credit income for re-playment.. impossible from bank.

many Thai people have no money, but they have good idea.
same as me i have chance to be exculsive distributor for airsoft guns from 2majer brand ,but still cant get money from investor.. and cant start ha ha.. only chance but no money to do.

Where's your money KooK?

what you mean? if you mean where is my money to invest?

NO, i have no money .. only invest my idea,chance and work.
it like get loan from investor and give property and business for quarantee money.

- investor give money to me
- i give property to investor quarantee money on contract 2-3yrs.
- investor get 2,500THB/room ( 40,000/month) ( 480,000/yrs ) for contract 2-3yrs
- investor not do anything just wait profit every months for 2-3yrs contract
- i do management in room reng business.
- i get share from investor 20-30% for look after room rent business
- afteri sell this business with property then investor get all money back with extra 1.5 mil THB
it is fair? this is what i have invest.. it is not money, but it is chance to buy low price in good place, idea for business...

you can check the plan for new BTS " they say line pink color " from Central of Nonthaburi city to Meenburi .
the BTS will built on the main road .. the main road far from this building around 50m. and the 2 BTS stations far from this building around 500m. also the bus stop far from building 50-60m .. same the 7/11 shop and bank around 50-60m.

you can check the plan for new BTS " they say line pink color " from Central of Nonthaburi city to Meenburi .
the BTS will built on the main road .. the main road far from this building around 50m. and the 2 BTS stations far from this building around 500m. also the bus stop far from building 50-60m .. same the 7/11 shop and bank around 50-60m.

picture: Edited by KooK

anyone interesting... im still need investor/business partners. it only 16 rooms, and the G-FL can let people rent for do some office or shop. it only 16 rooms , but many people asking for room rent.. yesterday have 3 people come to ask the security guy about rooms rent.. .. have people asking every days.

here if they will rent, they will rent for long term more than 1yr...will do contract with people for rent term pr year ,because it cheap than rent condo. cost 2,500-3,000 THB/month they can pay sure.. in this ares have Toshiba factory .. many people work there.. they get only 12,000-15,000 THB/month.. that why they need low cost for room rent.

Urgent.. if anyone interesting.. pls contact me.

If this is such a good investment - why doesn't the bank loan you the money?

ohh i see the bank not loan for business to invest.
the bank can only give loan fof buy building !.

if will get the loan for buy building., you must have good job ,good income for the 6months before. also if will get loan from bank they will give only 60% for and you must have money 40% to pay. and you must have money for built all rooms 16 rooms.

and you will get money from room rent business around 40,000 THB/month .. but you must re-pay to bank more than 40,000 THB for the loan.

impossible to do this with bank , must have your own money, not from any bank.

because the income from rooms rent only 40,000 THB/month not enough to pay bank.
that why i asking investor who have own money for this.. and get profit back more than saving in bank.

invest around 8.5 mil THB and get profit 480,000 THB /yr

and this it short term 1-3yrs. just wait new BTS then sale it at 12-14 mil THB.
and one thing if dont want to sale in the future, if still do this room rent busines.. we will still get profit 480,000 THB/yr. it more than profit from bank, if you have your money.

this is just a chance to get profit, if have money to do. also it secure because we have property and rooms rent busines.

Thanks. Edited by KooK

Kook, well if you say so. I am sure that the bank didn't give you the money because your business plan didn't add up.

Good luck to anybody who dares to invest with you.

No. you not understand. the bank not give loan to anyone ( not only me )for do this business with no money that the bank not give the loan.
if you want to do this business , you must have own building ! or have money to buy it by your self then get the loan for re-built.

no any bank give loan for buy building together re-built rooms. impossible . what i said.
you must have one , own the building or have money for re-buit rooms.

it mean, if you want loan for buy the building 6.5mil THB you can get from bank and pay down 40%. and must good income before apply 6months.
and must have your own money 2mil THB for re-built.

if you have no money and asking bank for buy the property and re-built rooms. no any bank will give you loan.

what i said the bank give money only 60%... how you will pay 40% to buy this property?
and how will get money for re-built rooms 2milTHB ?

imposible if have no money. this business good idea, but the bank not investor ,not busines partner.. they just want property for guanrantee money.. not a busines guarantee money.

if you want them give loan for 8.5 mil THB for do all , you must have property price more 40% .. because the bank give loan for 60% of property.
all business if you want money to start business you must have property for guarantee.. iti not only business plan..

if you dont have property guarantee then no way. and also you cant get 100% money from the bank.

they will give only 60% money. they not see any business plan. they check only your credit file, your income and down payment 40%. hope you will understand.

that why i need someone have money to invest.. not get from bank. no anyone get free money 1
00% from the bank ..

for understanding:

if want loan for do this business from bank.
we need 8.5 mil THB.

the property price 6.5 mil THB
re-built cost 2mil THB

the bank give money 60% from price = 3.9 mil THB. ***

mean. we must have 2.6mil THB to pay the bank for down paymeng 40% and must have money for re-built2mil THB = we must have own money 4.6 mil THB.

the bank not give loan for do both buy and re-built.

if you want get loan for room rent business. then you must own the property then give property to bank and get 2mil THB for re-built. if you want al 8.5 mil THB .the bank cant give ,because it is over 60% of the property price.

hope you will understand.

I can send you Bt,10 million via western union. can you please deposit back into my bank account the extra Bt,1.5 million sent.

Thanks.

lol are you joke? impossible to transfer money10mil via western union. why you want todo that.if you have money you can transfer to your acount by your self, no need me help.

• 1 month later...
Doesn't look like a great offer, 20-30% of the rent income of 16 rooms at 2.5/3k a month how many years for the return? I could build a nice family home and get more.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Doesn't look like a great offer, 20-30% of the rent income of 16 rooms at 2.5/3k a month how many years for the return? I could build a nice family home and get more.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

the profit it is not only income from room rent ! , within 1-3yrs will sale this business, just wait the new BTS come.. if sale it in 2yrs.. then will get all money back with all profit.
if say 2yrs:
- total income form rent ,i will give 300,000 THB/yr x2 yr= 600,000 THB to investor.
- after sale business then get all 8.5 mil THB back
- after sale get more extra 1.5 mil THB
it mean within 2yrs will get all money back 8.5mil THB+ 2.1 mil THB = total get back 10.6 mil THB
* if will sale after 3 yrs then get more 300,000 THB
this i will sale room rent business af
er the new BTS start built.. Edited by KooK

• 2 weeks later...
Investors with this money will get much more from a bank than your offer with a ZERO risk... BTS is coming, yeah sure.... Who knows where your junta will be and do within the next 2 years... As well a return of 40.000 / mo minus your 30% commission makes only 28000 a mo... A real joke... With this money better to buy property in EU be the full owner and get a good roi....

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

It's about 175 K sterling.

I can buy a 3 bed house in Dagenham

And rent to the council for £ 1,400 per month.

In 3 years it's worth more.

Plus I got 51 K sterling less taxes and repairs.

Also in my name.

And the tory junta ain't gonna kick me out.

Sorry mate if we've got 8.5 M baht to invest. We must have brains to of acquired it in the first place...

Good luck

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app
  • Like 1

To be honest Bangkok is not a good investment at the moment for Foreigners, what with all that's going on.....I would imagine you will find it difficult to find someone..

Thai business partner would be better..

Hope that helps...

Thanks. i think it is good. it not in central of bkk.. it between bkk-nonthaburi city., near majer pakkred.
for Thai partner not easy to find.. Thai people they want to do only one if they have money.
some Thai people contacted me they have no money ,but will get from bank. i said to them. impossible if no money. because bank give only 50% and must have money for re-built and must have good credit income for re-playment.. impossible from bank.

many Thai people have no money, but they have good idea.
same as me i have chance to be exculsive distributor for airsoft guns from 2majer brand ,but still cant get money from investor.. and cant start ha ha.. only chance but no money to do.

many farang have no money and many bad idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!