Any know where can learn office in bkk

I just wanted to know if anyone knows where my wife can learn office word, excel and so on

Her English is perfect she can understand anything has a degree in communication arts (Thai degree) hmm.

She now has a position working for a multinational company in Bkk she needs help in getting up to speed with office. She doesn’t know much!

I don’t really want the Thai type of company go but learn nothing company with 20 students per class which we have found!

I’m looking for maybe a smaller well-run company that only 3 to 5 students per class (I know it will cost more)and will really teach her how to use those programs.

As it’s a must as the company is western owned and operated most of the staff are westerners “nowhere to hide” so to speak.

Or if you can teach her how to use those programs please contact me privately here.

We can talk about when, where (I prefer at my home), how long it will take, what rate/payment you require

We live in the Sathorn area (not exactly there)

• 2 weeks later...

Or go to an online iBookstore and download Microsoft Office for Dummies or Mac Office for Dummies, whichever is your preference.

I prefer a Mac because it don't crash & hang up all the time [emoji362]

And that's NOT a trolling or flaming attack before someone gets the wrong idea! It's probably the highest selling book online for teaching Office

I learnt myself recently just by watching a course on youtube had about 20 short lessons

I didn't scroll up enough... [emoji21] Doh!

Or you could watch a course on YouTube, made easier with 2 computers, one with Office open and the other playing the YouTube vidies... All that minimising maximising would drive me nuts!