Swiss Vs Togo

britmaveric

Togo seems not to be interested in playing the game after their bust up with their Goverment over Match Bonus...

And they wanted to boycott the game today by not playing... The players should know that this is the bigest World Sporting event of the year and it comes only 4 years once...

They should play Do or Die for the sake of their country and also for themself... They should have known that all the clubs managers are watching them and some of them might be lucky to get a big pro contract...

Why boycott the match if you can show the world that you are the best team or individualy

Togo seems not to be interested in playing the game after their bust up with their Goverment over Match Bonus...

And they wanted to boycott the game today by not playing... The players should know that this is the bigest World Sporting event of the year and it comes only 4 years once...

They should play Do or Die for the sake of their country and also for themself... They should have known that all the clubs managers are watching them and some of them might be lucky to get a big pro contract...

Why boycott the match if you can show the world that you are the best team or individualy

I didnt quite understand that either. I wonder how this is seen by the people of Togo ?!?

Do they support the demanding squad as they are most probably quite poor themselves?

Does anyone know?

If my country dont pay me to play in the world cup i dont mind playing this is because i want the Big Clubs to look at the way i play in the world cup.. And its good to show of my skills to billions of people around the globe....

Togo players seems to be thinking of only $$$$$$$$ :D:o

Edited by tytus

Lots of players in Brazil are dying and whishing if they could play in the National Team and is always trying to impress the coaches.. but this Small Newbie Togo thinks that they are a BIG Nation in football and tries to boycott the match....

Football comes from the heart if you want to be a good player...

2-0 for the Swiss boys - come on lads give me max points!!! :D

Ditto that for me Brit :D

Brit streaks across the field after achieving Max points!!! :o

Get in, me too...........

redrus