What % of your heterosexual friends and acquaintances have 'tried' a lady boy?

ppmacready

I don't know, but I would think that any normal guy would be keeping it quiet if he was having any kind of sexual encounter with lady boys. But I would think there are some normal guys ( couldn't give you a percentage) who would be into ladyboys, otherwise they would be out of business, unless of course they were getting into each other.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I like my ladies with no dangly bits ,but each to his own ,i have one friend who has been with them ,but then he would stick it in a hole in the wall.

It's reckoned that about 20% of ladyboys don't have dangly bits, but some folk would even shag a barbers floor, anything with hair on it, and certainly no dangly bits.

Lady boy's drugs,djaying,i am surprised you have not mentioned doormat's yet,as most of your post's seem obsessed with them,i find it suspicious that you also exactly know their weight's much like another poster on here.

Are you suggesting that this might be another alter ego of the legend that is whereustay?

Lady boy's drugs,djaying,i am surprised you have not mentioned doormat's yet,as most of your post's seem obsessed with them,i find it suspicious that you also exactly know their weight's much like another poster on here.

Are you suggesting that this might be another alter ego of the legend that is whereustay?

The evidence thus far,suggest's a strong possible link,it was the weight thing that alerted me.

• Like 1

I still thank God to this day she hadn't had the operation.

Cos after I got out of the monkey house, I would of needed psychiatric treatment.

My daughter still pulls my leg about it to this day, along with my mates.

I think that to this day, you are still sorry that you did not go all the way... missing the experience to talk about... that is where your obsession comes from and that is why you can't stop posting all your threads here...

Don't be a pussy, go out there, grap one and enjoy it... and maybe you will be the one to enjoy being the "pussy"... tongue.png

There was a suggestion that whereustay was into LBs

Especially the sweating one's.

Would whereustay be the postman or letterbox?

Well with the amount of sweat cascading off the teacher,one can only think it was lucky both were not flushed clean out of the building,must have been like a flash flood in there.

I still thank God to this day she hadn't had the operation.

Cos after I got out of the monkey house, I would of needed psychiatric treatment.

My daughter still pulls my leg about it to this day, along with my mates.

I think that to this day, you are still sorry that you did not go all the way... missing the experience to talk about... that is where your obsession comes from and that is why you can't stop posting all your threads here...

Don't be a pussy, go out there, grap one and enjoy it... and maybe you will be the one to enjoy being the "pussy"... tongue.png

I think he has and this op is the classic 'morning after syndrome',garnering support for his carnal debauch the night before.

I don't have one friend that has intentionally tried a ladyboy, perhaps cos none of them are gay.

Gays don't have sex with ladyboys, they have sex with guys. Ladyboy bars are only in the straight redlight districts, never in the gay areas.

Sent from my A 8+ using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by onthemoon

For me sex is about making babies, ladyboys can't do that!! Easy decision. I need a girl.

Every time you have sex you have it only to make a baby?

Lol, got to be. One of the strangest statements Ice heard. How many kids does he have?

some of you kinda missed that little fact, that ladyboys are transsexuals, male-to-female in this case. Their sex assignment surgery would be covered by medical insurance in many western countries, along with legal recognition. Since it's not the case in Thailand and not all can afford it right away, you'd find "ladyboys" here. They are technically women (most of them straight, a few gay), but there is no law for them to get their actual sex recognized.

• Like 1

I don't have one friend that has intentionally tried a ladyboy, perhaps cos none of them are gay.

Gays are not interested in ladyboys. Mainly because they look like girls.

• Like 1

I see it's Chang o'clock cheesy.gif

Give it a rest, endure.

You should know better.

endure? who he? cheesy.gif

You - the mod that bottled it after a death threat. The same mod that wiped out pedophile apologists posts.

Shall I tell you more?

Give it a rest, endure.

You should know better.

Endure is now going white. Special Branch knows who he is. Emirates flights are easy to track -

Edited by Pattszero

Give it a rest, endure.

You should know better.

You - the mod that bottled it after a death threat. The same mod that wiped out pedophile apologists posts.

Shall I tell you more?

Please do. I'm especially interested in the 'death threat'.

If you know the truth why are you asking me?

I wouldn't have asked you if you had resisted the temptation to be a smart-ass.

Now then, Mr Chang O'Clock. Inform your partners in crime that they are out of their depth.