What % of your heterosexual friends and acquaintances have 'tried' a lady boy?

ppmacready

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If you know the truth why are you asking me?

I wouldn't have asked you if you had resisted the temptation to be a smart-ass.

Now then, Mr Chang O'Clock. Inform your partners in crime that they are out of their depth.

Sorry - I have no idea what you're talking about.

Now then, Mr Chang O'Clock. Inform your partners in crime that they are out of their depth.

wouldnt it be easier and more effective for that to be actually demonstrated?

I'm sorry you have reduced yourself to this. I would have thought more of you if you had admitted it.

Incidentally - you are still a laughing stock among the mods.

I'm sorry you have reduced yourself to this. I would have thought more of you if you had admitted it.

Incidentally - you are still a laughing stock among the mods.

coffee1.gif

... so, last time we left, the OP was in the arms of a LadyBoy and on detection, went from Heaven to Hell?

This is Thailand ... it is what it is.

My opnion on LadyBoys, and I've said it many times ... they are OK by me.

They seem trapped in a world and a body they don't believe is theirs.

I'm happy sat with a LB or a Lady or a Man and enjoy a beer or a coke.

I try and not judge who I'm talking with as long as I'm enjoying the conversation.

LadyBoys tell the best dirty jokes ... all I ask is keep the crazy ones away ... and the theifs.

I can talk to a Politician or a Policeman and not desire to be one of them.

So, as for LadyBoys ... not my personal choice in life ... but Live and let live I say.

• Like 1

Thank god, at last a sensible post. yes, live and let live and let's hope that TV rises above the inane smart-ass comments I've seen tonight.

as long as smart ass comments coax others into beating their own chest with cyber bravado, i'm all for em

Thank god, at last a sensible post. yes, live and let live and let's hope that TV rises above the inane smart-ass comments I've seen tonight.

I say get some rest old chap, inbox will be full in the morning,see not bitter even though you called me a bottler,all good fun,just don't wind yourself to tight.not like teak door where they threaten to kill each other,okay,head on the pillow,relax, let X give you a nice massage,ease away the struggles of the day

as long as smart ass comments coax others into beating their own chest with cyber bravado, i'm all for em

Now, I'll do you a little favour because you are obviously a retard. Pm endure and ask him, is it true.

Endure read the post that said "don't mix it" and guess what - he mixed it. He'll be at the doctors tomorrow to up his blood pressure meds.

Depth. Out. Of.

I say get some rest old chap, inbox will be full in the morning,see not bitter even though you called me a bottler,all good fun,just don't wind yourself to tight.not like teak door where they threaten to kill each other,okay,head on the pillow,relax, let X give you a nice massage,ease away the struggles of the day

i'll call a truce with you Marko.

I'm a nice man. Truce?

Now, I'll do you a little favour because you are obviously a retard. Pm endure and ask him, is it true.

Endure read the post that said "don't mix it" and guess what - he mixed it. He'll be at the doctors tomorrow to up his blood pressure meds.

Depth. Out. Of.

well you are doing me a favour all right pal. I enjoy watching forum posters turn drama queens. especially when their ego runs amok

Pattszero is a accurate handle. Sounds like one of those shaven headed bell ends who knows the mayor personally and every motorbike taxi/Baht bus driver in town. he Does like a bot/bit of LB action....

Is that you Clive?

yes it is

I don't have one friend that has intentionally tried a ladyboy, perhaps cos none of them are gay.

Gays don't have sex with ladyboys, they have sex with guys. Ladyboy bars are only in the straight redlight districts, never in the gay areas.

Sent from my A 8+ using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Ladyboys are popular with guys that are gay, but don't fancy the thought of diddling with a big, hairy fella's tool. It lets them have the gay experience without the guilt.

• Like 1