US: Tennessee man 'kills, chops up, eats woman'

webfact

Gregory Scott Hale accused of murdering, cutting up and eating Lisa Hyder in Manchester, Tennessee

MANCHESTER: -- LISA Hyder telephoned her ex-husband from a bottle shop where she worked, asking for a lift home.

Her ex-husband Charles Hyder told her that he was out and when he got home he would call and come and get her, he told WAAY TV.

By that time Lisa Hyder, who has two young children, was probably dead, dismembered and partly eaten by her accused killer Gregory Scott Hale, who had met her at the bottle shop in Manchester, a city of about 10,000 people, in Tennessee.

Hyder, 36, of Pikeville, would not have known that, according to Hale’s Facebook page, she had met a described devil worshipper, The Christian Post reported.

The alleged killer’s Facebook page is filled with images and descriptions of blood, gore and killing. In a recent post, Hale shared a photo that read: “I hug the people I hate so I know how big to dig the hole in my backyard.”

In April, he wrote about being a cannibal and eating a vegetarian.

“would that vegetarian taste like that fake soy meat like they got in sum fast food places???” he wrote, hopefully as a joke.

Full story: http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/gregory-scott-hale-accused-of-murdering-cutting-up-and-eating-lisa-hyder-in-manchester-tennessee/story-fnh81jut-1226950711631

news.com.au.jpg
-- News.com.au 2014-06-10

It was on topic. It was asking someone who was stating "Not as bad as Thailand" what that means. Or how is that statement on-topic but asking what it means then becomes off-topic? The mind boggles when the moderator button gets twitchy. smile.png

Try again then without bothering to explain my post. Short version being-

Not as bad as Thailand.

What do you mean? Genuine question.

It was meant as a joke mate. One gets a news clipping of a robbery in Thailand and the haters come out of their holes,and say how bad it is.I didnt explain myself very well did i.

The comments so far show no respect for the victim....may she RIP and prayers for her family.

When are some people going to wake up out of their "Trance" it's so bad they don't even realize they are in one.

Edited by dotpoom

he wrote about being a cannibal and eating a vegetarian.

The ultimate insult to a vegetarian...who does not eat meat...to be eaten...as a piece of meat...the irony of it all...

You can not make this stuff up...sicko...scary...

he wrote about being a cannibal and eating a vegetarian.

The ultimate insult to a vegetarian...who does not eat meat...to be eaten...as a piece of meat...the irony of it all...

You can not make this stuff up...sicko...scary...

Yes. Just when i thought I'd heard it all...