Playboy Thailand Soccer Team -- Are you ready?

TheWizardofRnR

Maybe in the title The Wizard should have mentioned that this thread had a video link ,not a still picture Spread

like another thread.....

I shall make this prediction : Team USA will , I better think about this and I've narrowed it down to three prediction

more later.....or not !

post-35854-0-33871200-1402764783_thumb.p

Now I have over-estimated England ,I am playing the Yahoo Game of guess the winner and score of every game in the 2014

World Cup , they let you change your choices up to 5 minutes before kick-off or some short period like that ! I stupidly did not trust all my early picks ,and changed 2 choices to incorrect picks .I had both scores right in original pick too ! Just goes to show you , never go back and change your gut feeling choices ,trust your first pick !

WoW , it's great to see so many Big name Football Teams of some very good WC Teams falter Just goes to show you ,that they are just as easily upset as any team can be ,on any given day ! That's why it may seem like a lost cause , but as long as every player gives his all , he should be happy no matter what happens ,just to be participating ! Remember , that's why they play the game !!!

Pardon ,Moi !!! Go USA..... if we win tonite, we could go all the way LoL.....Go USA !