dropped 300 baht in street.....

coconutbar

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am always seeing examples of honesty with the Thais.

BTW See how you were mercilessly attacked in the first two posts!

As nice as this is, I've also seen many examples of honesty with Thais, but they tend to be drowned out by the dodgy deeds. Btw, I like your definition of 'attacked', it's amusing.

As nice as this is, I've also seen many examples of honesty with Thais, but they tend to be drowned out by the dodgy deeds. Btw, I like your definition of 'attacked', it's amusing.

Yes, on reflection, mercilessly attacked was a tad strong. Perhaps I am commenting on the coming posts!!!!

A fortune teller amongst us......handreading too ?

• Like 2

Yes, on reflection, mercilessly attacked was a tad strong. Perhaps I am commenting on the coming posts!!!!

Coming posts, you can be assured the loser OP won't be among them..

if you could read english you would see nothing got lost .

you may have drunken yourself into mental retardation where you believe you are living in LOS but are actually living in you mothers basement somewhere in the uk.

This would also explain your minimal knowledge of thai culture / values/ respect.

• Like 1

Seems like Geronimo nailed it.

• Like 1

I left my iphone in a KFC on Monivong Blvd in Phnom Penh a few months back. Realized it back at the hotel room, went rushing back with little hope (it had been at least 20 minutes). As I entered a waitress spotted me and came over, handed me the phone and - this is the topper - repeatedly refused to accept the reward I offered her. Do you realize how many days wages that phone represented to a Khmer waitress? Needless to say, adjusted my perspective a might.

The Cambodian Khmer are like Thais 30 years ago. :)

• Like 2

if you could read english you would see nothing got lost .

you may have drunken yourself into mental retardation where you believe you are living in LOS but are actually living in you mothers basement somewhere in the uk.

This would also explain your minimal knowledge of thai culture / values/ respect.

Lol, that's funny. You obviously don't know HD.

A Muslim woman and I both browsing the freezer had just swapped places and so I thought she had left it there.....I spoke to her and asked if it was hers...it wasn't, but she picked it up and said she will take.it straight to the staff. I thought to myself, "She's just scored an I-phone!"

Good story, but why do you need to specify she was Muslim? What's the connection between a lost cellphone and being muslim?

A Muslim woman and I both browsing the freezer had just swapped places and so I thought she had left it there.....I spoke to her and asked if it was hers...it wasn't, but she picked it up and said she will take.it straight to the staff. I thought to myself, "She's just scored an I-phone!"

Good story, but why do you need to specify she was Muslim? What's the connection between a lost cellphone and being muslim?

Don't they use cell phones to detonate ?.......think I will stop there....tongue.png

Your remark sounds like you adopted Media mindset as your master.

Edited by Will2011

True, but I would like to believe it's "only" humour, then it's fair game we are on TV are we not?smile.png