dropped 300 baht in street.....

coconutbar

Your remark sounds like your rather anally retentive dear boy

Please elaborate and share your knowledge.

Your not in your English class dear boy.....but marks out 10 for your retort...... 2 out of 10......must try harder

• Like 2

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Muslim woman and I both browsing the freezer had just swapped places and so I thought she had left it there.....I spoke to her and asked if it was hers...it wasn't, but she picked it up and said she will take.it straight to the staff. I thought to myself, "She's just scored an I-phone!"

Good story, but why do you need to specify she was Muslim? What's the connection between a lost cellphone and being muslim?

No connection except she happened to be Muslim. If she happened to have been tall, I might have said "tall woman" and if she had happened to have been a pretty ladyboy I might have said "a pretty ladyboy". It's just descriptive. Or would you rather I had simply said "person"?

Why do you ask?

Is the pretty lady boy a coyote dancer ? and she sweats a lot ?.......that's "whereustay's" main squeeze

Not her....

Speaking of wus (ha, I just coined that abbreviation, and I like it), I prefer his stories to that terrible troll ppmacdorky.

A Muslim woman and I both browsing the freezer had just swapped places and so I thought she had left it there.....I spoke to her and asked if it was hers...it wasn't, but she picked it up and said she will take.it straight to the staff. I thought to myself, "She's just scored an I-phone!"

Good story, but why do you need to specify she was Muslim? What's the connection between a lost cellphone and being muslim?

Don't they use cell phones to detonate ?.......think I will stop there....:P

Oh that made me laugh, is that wrong of me :)

Maybe we could have a poll to nominate TVs greatest Troll?

The greatest in my opinion was the loonie a few years ago who was going to walk from Thailand back to Europe.... Think he was Scandinavian.

I missed that thread. But what an adventure that would be.

Loonie? Not for that trek.

Maybe we could have a poll to nominate TVs greatest Troll?

The greatest in my opinion was the loonie a few years ago who was going to walk from Thailand back to Europe.... Think he was Scandinavian.

I missed that thread. But what an adventure that would be.

Loonie? Not for that trek.

I will have to see if I can track the link down, it was hysterical

• Like 2

This Forum Sucks!

Every time the OPs get abused for nothing, no wonder no one posts anything descent on here. Most of the guy's on here have mental problem's I guess. I think its time I log out again for a couple more month's, this forum would wreck your head... The moderator heads must be seriously wrecked by this stage.

Losers get a life!

Edited by Display
  • Like 2

This Forum Sucks!

Every time the OPs get abused for nothing, no wonder no one posts anything descent on here. Most of the guy's on here have mental problem's I guess. I think its time I log out again for a couple more month's, this forum would wreck your head... The moderator heads must be seriously wrecked by this stage.

Losers get a life!

if you could read english you would see nothing got lost .

you may have drunken yourself into mental retardation where you believe you are living in LOS but are actually living in you mothers basement somewhere in the uk.

This would also explain your minimal knowledge of thai culture / values/ respect.

The OP is capable of abuse even if he isn't mentally competent enough to be walking the streets without his belonging cascading behind him.

This Forum Sucks!

Losers get a life!

Goodbye, you won't be missed.

• Like 1

This Forum Sucks!

Losers get a life!

And you get some sense of humourcoffee1.gif

• Like 2

This Forum Sucks!

Losers get a life!

People come on to this forum because if you really want to know what's going on in a country, you need to listen to an expat who lives there!

That's because instead of having their ears to the ground, they have them to their arse which generally speaking is also where they talk out of.

Get a life man!

• Like 1

No connection except she happened to be Muslim. If she happened to have been tall, I might have said "tall woman" and if she had happened to have been a pretty ladyboy I might have said "a pretty ladyboy". It's just descriptive. Or would you rather I had simply said "person"?

Why do you ask?

You write as you like. You cite other examples you could have written such as tall. Muslim is not a classifier though. But anyway, I just asked. Note that immediately after, there was a quite pejorative post regarding Muslims and cellphones, having said that brilliant humor has no relationship with abusive language. Not sure there would be such a comment if it concerned a Jew, for instance.

you may have drunken yourself into mental retardation where you believe you are living in LOS but are actually living in you mothers basement somewhere in the uk.

Actually, most of us are in the basement watching Frankie Vaughan hoping mother doesn't catch us.