What channel on cth is the World Cup?

Huayrat

CTH as far as I know will only be carrying it on the Thai TV free to air channels.

It most certainly isn't on any of their stadium channels.

Luckily I kept my True visions system and now have all the games in glorious HD with English commentary on channel 668.

As posted a short while ago by another poster.

This may help:

All 64 World Cup matches can be watched through four free TV channels on every system — the Royal Army-owned TV Channel 5, BBTV’s Channel 7, RS’s Channel 8 and Channel 11.

Channel 5 will broadcast the opening and final matches from Brazil in high definition via its digital terrestrial system. Its network covers more than 50% of the population. The army-run channel will broadcast 38 games.

Channel 7 will broadcast 29 matches, Channel 8 will air 56 matches and Channel 11 will broadcast all 64 matches.

Ong-Art Singlumpong, managing director of RS’s Channel 8, said Fifa, the World Cup organiser, has accepted the new conditions for RS and approved the broadcast on channels 5, 7 and 8, while the green light for Channel 11 is still pending.

For football fans who want to watch more than the kick-off, they can access pre-competition, rerun matches, sport training and exclusive programmes directly from the Fifa feed, which is being aired for the first time in Thailand on RS’s World Cup Channel.

The World Cup Channel can be viewed on PSI HD set-top boxes and TrueVisions.

CTH as far as I know will only be carrying it on the Thai TV free to air channels.

It most certainly isn't on any of their stadium channels.

Luckily I kept my True visions system and now have all the games in glorious HD with English commentary on channel 668.

Ch 7 is on ch 45 on cth and the world cup games are also on Ch 8 which is on ch 37 on cth.

no English comentary though. Just turn the sound down and pretend you are in the bar.

thumbsup.gif