Non-immigrant O visa multiple: Copies

What are the chances of getting a multi non o immigrant visa in Savannakhet if I don't have the original marriage cert (married in Thailand and certiciate lost in the UK)?

I have signed COPIES of all of the relevant documentation including more than sufficient funds in Thai bank account (if asked for). Approx 3 yrs ago I obtained a multi Non O from KL with only copies.

I understand that I can obtain a Khor ror 2 (entry of marriage) and I have been told by the local amphur that I will have to attend where I married due to the fact that I have been married for 34 yrs and therefore not in their system.

Considering the time I have (travelling tomorrow), should I temporarily postpone and obtain a KR2 to ensure application maybe granted?

I would definately get the K.R 2 document, stamped and well. (You can contact the amphur and ask them to enter it in the online database, so you can get a copy at any amphur).

Try to have the amphur stamp the copy of the marriage certificate as well.

It is wise to get a police report of the wedding certificate missing, there should be two of them.