Looking For Friendly Dogs In Pattaya Area For Doggy Play Dates

I have a 1.5 year old dog who is bored and desperatly seeking doggy play mates. There are no dogs around us that she can play with without the risk of being savaged by one or more wandering packs of dogs. Ive already lost a cat thanks to one ignorant farang letting his 5 dogs (including a rotweiller) roam about all day/night.

So what im looking for, if anyone has a dog that is nice, friendly, playful and would be willing to meet up for an hour or two for a doggy play date.

I have a very large walled garden and would be quite happy to host (and even have my driver pick you up if you dont have transport) or could meet at the BJ dog resort, or any other place as long as there is no risk of running into dangerous dogs.

Beebo is a lovely friendly dog but has had very few opportunities to play with other dogs in her little life so far. I am getting another dog hopefully soon but it would be nice to get to know other dog owners who would appreciate a safe doggy 5play group.

As a last resort I would actually be willing to pay a small amount per play date if any Thai person has a dog that they think would be suitable.

post-12749-0-07548400-1402941901_thumb.j

Looks like you did not have much luck :(

I have a few dogs and happy to meet up for a play. No money :)

However you must understand initially they may be some aggression from either side, which is natural because your dog is not socialized and my dogs are a pack.

They may not play at first, but we can take walks in a pack, so your pup can make friends and be part of the pack.

I believe your pup is a female, i have 1 female pitbull who generally does not like other females,, but again its all part of the experience(do not worry will not let her eat your dog)

Other option i can suggest is, i have 1 disabled pup, around 1 year old, We can introduce them, he has good imported wheels so he can have a little play.

If my suggestions above are no good, the only last one i can offer is my maid has a puppy, around 5 months old, very playful.

I can talk with her and may be you can meet up for a play, but she is at work pretty much 7 days so the play time would be late evening.

I am in South Pattaya, by the Big C, maid lives on the dark side.

It is not a good idea to bring another dog into your house initially as your dog may turn, because its her territory, best if they meet in neutral territory.

You getting another dog is a great idea, if another dog is a problem, can always get a kitten. Do not worry your dog will fall in love with a kitten and they will be friends before you know it.

This is speaking from experience of having both dogs and cats.

Anyhow, if you interested or like to chat, let me know