Caught Red Handed

tpiety2

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She was never a bar girl but a good girl from a wonderful honest hard working family that will be shattered by what she has done when they finally find out. The family is the reason we did marry after living together for 2 1/2 years they were ashamed and I felt I owed it to them. ha ha, the jokes on me.

Every girl in the world, is respectable, honest and from a good family, until the moment you discover she isn't.

Thai law says the guy that used your "property" without your permission has to pay, make him pay, next time he will be more careful what he does and who he does it with.

Edited by AnotherOneAmerican

....clip...

She was never a bar girl but a good girl from a wonderful honest hard working family that will be shattered by what she has done when they finally find out. The family is the reason we did marry after living together for 2 1/2 years they were ashamed and I felt I owed it to them. ha ha, the jokes on me.

Now the pain and suffering begins and there will be plenty to go around and she will bear the brunt of it. I do feel sorry for her, she has ruined and drastically changed her and her families lives forever, heck, they may never forgive her. I don't know. I do love her and will miss her but that will pass given time.

She's begging forgiveness now BTW .

OP, I think you covered yourself well before asking her to marry you. You did the due diligence on her family. And yet it still turned out badly. Very dispiriting to read this type of story. I am pretty sure that if the current relationship with my GF, who's been pretty wonderful herself, goes tango uniform, it will be my last. I'm not willing to try again because I think the odds are not very favourable. And I'm tired of exerting the energy to devote to keeping up a relationship. (BTW, I'm 60 and she's almost 40.) Of course, it shouldn't be a job. It's just that sometimes big surprises come along and there's nothing to do but abandon ship. Good luck.

• Like 1

EXACTLY... I didn't mention it before but I don't think I want to spend the time and effort to find and break in a new GF/wife. Finding the right woman is expensive, exhausting and time consuming, yes there is fun to be had in finding that ONE of many but at some point you get awful tired of the search. It is easy to find candidates but sorting them out ayyyyhh.....

LOL.

Are you one of those guys that buys a new car when you get a flat tyre?

EXACTLY... I didn't mention it before but I don't think I want to spend the time and effort to find and break in a new GF/wife. Finding the right woman is expensive, exhausting and time consuming, yes there is fun to be had in finding that ONE of many but at some point you get awful tired of the search. It is easy to find candidates but sorting them out ayyyyhh.....

LOL.

Are you one of those guys that buys a new car when you get a flat tyre?

Miss the point much?

Edited by Kaoboi Bebobp
  • Like 1

File against the foreigner in Thai court for damages.

His passport will be held while they investigate, and you can make a fair bit of cash from him.

He'll probably agree to settle out of court.

That would be very unfair if the guy honestly did not know she was married, but then, how do you prove that?

His passport will be held while they investigate, and you can make a fair bit of cash from him.

That would be very unfair if the guy honestly did not know she was married, but then, how do you prove that?

Me, being of of a slightly suspicious nature, would have thought a bloke searching for crumpet on the Net, especially in LOS, would first ask,

"Are you married, divorced, have any kids" ?...............

Before going any further..........facepalm.gif ................whistling.gif

Me, being of of a slightly suspicious nature, would have thought a bloke searching for crumpet on the Net, especially in LOS, would first ask,

Maybe he did, but if he did not, then your right, but how would we know who is telling the truth?

Yes, it's not as if a thai woman would lie to you, is it?

• Like 2

OP, I think you covered yourself well before asking her to marry you. You did the due diligence on her family. And yet it still turned out badly. Very dispiriting to read this type of story. I am pretty sure that if the current relationship with my GF, who's been pretty wonderful herself, goes tango uniform, it will be my last. I'm not willing to try again because I think the odds are not very favourable. And I'm tired of exerting the energy to devote to keeping up a relationship. (BTW, I'm 60 and she's almost 40.) Of course, it shouldn't be a job. It's just that sometimes big surprises come along and there's nothing to do but abandon ship. Good luck.

Funny I was at this point when I met my wife. It was a new woman every week or month or two and I had grown tired of searching for THE ONE and I thought then that I would go the rental route, when I met my wife(THE ONE) and 3 years later here I am again seriously considering renting from now on.

Must have been something in the 'breaking her in process' that made her go off with another falang.

most of the girls I've met have been well and truly broken in!!

Edited by ToneG

OP you sound like a smart, clear headed guy. Its unfortunate that this sh** happens to people like you.

best of luck to you mate, your type will prevail in the end.

Thanks I appreciate the sentiment... just wish I had been a little smarter.

Funny I was at this point when I met my wife. It was a new woman every week or month or two and I had grown tired of searching for THE ONE and I thought then that I would go the rental route, when I met my wife(THE ONE) and 3 years later here I am again seriously considering renting from now on.

Must have been something in the 'breaking her in process' that made her go off with another falang.

My condolences, sorry about your luck, sounds like all bad...

maybe I should say teaching or training and not 'breaking in' but it all amounts to the same thing,

if you've had wives or GF's it makes for a much happier man if he can get what he needs from them while he's with them.

Oh... and it's difficult at best and hard work to say the least in finding a woman worth having/keeping long term.

Hence the attraction of the daily/weekly/monthly rental.

maybe I should say teaching or training and not 'breaking in' but it all amounts to the same thing,

if you've had wives or GF's it makes for a much happier man if he can get what he needs from them while he's with them.

Oh... and it's difficult at best and hard work to say the least in finding a woman worth having/keeping long term.

Should have said girls in Thailand. I only come for a holiday so not looking for anything more! When it comes to marriage though I would be looking for someone to trust, share with equally and love not someone I could train to do what I want them to do. I thought that went out last century.

Breaking in? What a horrible phrase, she's not a bloody horse!!

Exactly my point. OP has changed that to now Training.

Other phrases that come to mind "bloody whorese, whorese's ass, slut, lying cheating low life scum sucking pig, etc. etc..

Sorry you disapprove of my choice of terms for describing my feelings. Give me a break!!!!! Remember Sticks and Stones will break my bones but Names Will Never Hurt Me.

Most people get "broken in" in life by something or someone. It's often the man wrapped around the finger (broken in) by the woman, or by PC speech/society, or a boss etc..

However I choose to be the Man and do the breaking in, teaching and training instead of being P W'd and broken in by the woman. I feel entitled a little leeway in characterizing her... however wrong or misguided you think my pain has made my characterization.

I'm guessing one of you has never been properly broken in and the other has been broken in many times.

Otherwise why would you defend a woman that has done this despicable hurtful thing and disregarded the rules of decent and civil society. Why?

Unfortunately there is much pain and suffering involved when one does what she did, and now she is begging my forgiveness and to come back to me. The way she feels she couldn't care less that you choose to defend her she would probably take you to task for attacking me because she knows she was wrong and the cause of this mess. and deserves whatever she gets.

The reasons for a woman playing away are as numerous and varied as they are for men.

Sorry to hear the OP's sitch but it's rare that these things are one-sided

You reckon rolleyes.gif , how long have you lived in LOS..?.............coffee1.gif

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

The reasons for a woman playing away are as numerous and varied as they are for men.

You reckon alt=rolleyes.gif> , how long have you lived in LOS..?.............coffee1.gif.pagespeed.ce.Ymlsr09gMJ.gif alt=coffee1.gif width=32 height=24>

Oh, of course! Forgive me, I forgot that Western men in Thailand NEVER cheat; they NEVER treat their wives like property and they NEVER use their money to control them

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

You reckon alt=rolleyes.gif> , how long have you lived in LOS..?.............coffee1.gif.pagespeed.ce.Ymlsr09gMJ.gif alt=coffee1.gif width=32 height=24>

Oh, of course! Forgive me, I forgot that Western men in Thailand NEVER cheat; they NEVER treat their wives like property and they NEVER use their money to control them

Not this western man.....................giggle.gif but your assumption is rolox.........smile.png