Caught Red Handed

tpiety2

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reasons for a woman playing away are as numerous and varied as they are for men.

Sorry to hear the OP's sitch but it's rare that these things are one-sided

You reckon , how long have you lived in LOS..?.............coffee1.gif.pagespeed.ce.Ymlsr09gMJ.gif

Oh, of course! Forgive me, I forgot that Western men in Thailand NEVER cheat; they NEVER treat their wives like property and they NEVER use their money to control them

The reasons for Thai women playing away are money. money, money and love of money.

• Like 1

Breaking in? What a horrible phrase, she's not a bloody horse!!

Exactly my point. OP has changed that to now Training.

Other phrases that come to mind "bloody whorese, whorese's ass, slut, lying cheating low life scum sucking pig, etc. etc..

Sorry you disapprove of my choice of terms for describing my feelings. Give me a break!!!!! Remember Sticks and Stones will break my bones but Names Will Never Hurt Me.

Most people get "broken in" in life by something or someone. It's often the man wrapped around the finger (broken in) by the woman, or by PC speech/society, or a boss etc..

However I choose to be the Man and do the breaking in, teaching and training instead of being P W'd and broken in by the woman. I feel entitled a little leeway in characterizing her... however wrong or misguided you think my pain has made my characterization.

I'm guessing one of you has never been properly broken in and the other has been broken in many times.

Otherwise why would you defend a woman that has done this despicable hurtful thing and disregarded the rules of decent and civil society. Why?

Unfortunately there is much pain and suffering involved when one does what she did, and now she is begging my forgiveness and to come back to me. The way she feels she couldn't care less that you choose to defend her she would probably take you to task for attacking me because she knows she was wrong and the cause of this mess. and deserves whatever she gets.

Sorry don't get this breaking in stuff.

At work got a good job that I enjoy have a contract of employment that protects me and my boss. Good days pay for a good days work. It's an agreement nobody broken. Same same with relationships find somebody you like learn about her traits live with them and she yours. You can't train people like you can a dog. Well you can try but it won't work out long time.

BTW not defending her she's lied and cheated on you, that's bad.

Good luck

Tone.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

The reasons for a woman playing away are as numerous and varied as they are for men.

You reckon , how long have you lived in LOS..?.............coffee1.gif

Oh, of course! Forgive me, I forgot that Western men in Thailand NEVER cheat; they NEVER treat their wives like property and they NEVER use their money to control them

The reasons for Thai women playing away are money. money, money and love of money.

Stupid comment . . . even for you.

I guess Thai wife married to "wealthy" farang spreads her legs for Phichai the buff 20-something motorbike taxi rider so she can get her hands on the veritable fortune tied up in his Yamaha Scoopy rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

You reckon , how long have you lived in LOS..?.............coffee1.gif.pagespeed.ce.Ymlsr09gMJ.gif

Strange, I know of at least two cases where the women were basically paying the boyfriend to be with them.

One Thai woman paid the boyfriends airfare to Thailand and showerd him in gold.

Strange as it may seem to many farang reading this, many Thai women will shower their boyfriends with gifts to try and stop him from straying, such is these womens insecurity issues.

Another case I know of, a woman and her boyfriend managed to work their way through 2 million baht of the womans money (proceeds of a house sale).

Strange, I know of at least two cases where the women were basically paying the boyfriend to be with them.

Strange as it may seem to many farang reading this, many Thai women will shower their boyfriends with gifts to try and stop him from straying, such is these womens insecurity issues.

Doesn't surprise me one bit.

Plenty of this kind of thing going on but it's lost on some of the posters on here who've only seen one side of the equation.

One surprisingly attractive Thai woman - 38 y.o. - I know well is married to an older American. She routinely - and I mean routinely - goes out looking for younger guys on Sukhumvit soi 11. Says her husband doesn't "grind her" right but he's generous and she loves him.

Before anyone asks, yes I HAVE indulged but that was 4 years ago and she wasn't married yet - just betrothed. thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Plenty of this kind of thing going on but it's lost on some of the posters on here who've only seen one side of the equation.

One surprisingly attractive Thai woman - 38 y.o. - I know well is married to an older American. She routinely - and I mean routinely - goes out looking for younger guys on Sukhumvit soi 11. Says her husband doesn't "grind her" right but he's generous and she loves him.

Before anyone asks, yes I HAVE indulged but that was 4 years ago and she wasn't married yet - just betrothed. thumbsup.gif

Here is another myth debunked, bar girls dont give it away for free.

Years ago I sat in the back of a taxi heading from Nana to Ekamai, girl beside on the phone to her husband, conversation went something like this, yes I ok dear, going home now, stay in tonight.

Girl was attractive enough, but had a great bubbly personality and sense of humour.

She worked the day shift in the Rainbow Bar in the Nana, she didnt financially need to work, she worked for the companionship and to get herself out the house.

The suckers keep making the same mistakes, thinking send these girls money will keep them on the straight and narrow.

The girl wanted no money whatsoever, many times she herself would pay as we wined and dined at the husbands expense.

• Like 2

Here is another myth debunked, bar girls dont give it away for free.

Years ago I sat in the back of a taxi heading from Nana to Ekamai, girl beside on the phone to her husband, conversation went something like this, yes I ok dear, going home now, stay in tonight.

Girl was attractive enough, but had a great bubbly personality and sense of humour.

She worked the day shift in the Rainbow Bar in the Nana, she didnt financially need to work, she worked for the companionship and to get herself out the house.

The suckers keep making the same mistakes, thinking send these girls money will keep them on the straight and narrow.

The girl wanted no money whatsoever, many times she herself would pay as we wined and dined at the husbands expense.

Never truer words spoken, had a few back in the day. All on the expense of other mugs, the Christmas Dinner and room at The Landmark from Christmas Eve to New Years Day was a personal favourite, as well as the Christmas presents all courtesy of the mug in Switzerland. Money was never the issue.

She's only upset coz she got caught. Give her another chance and she'll be at it again. We've all seen the crying, the phone throwing and tantrums. All a game.

For most the tears are from fear of losing the meal ticket and from losing face for getting caught out...

You reckon , how long have you lived in LOS..?.............coffee1.gif

Stupid comment . . . even for you.

I guess Thai wife married to "wealthy" farang spreads her legs for Phichai the buff 20-something motorbike taxi rider so she can get her hands on the veritable fortune tied up in his Yamaha Scoopy rolleyes.gif

A classy girl then... Lol

How exactly do you Break a woman in?

I never got a reply.

Same way as you women break us men in, eg, put the cap back on the toothpaste, pull the toilet seat up before having a piss, who will sleep on the damp patch.

Do you cook chips with or without the skins?

Can you make a decent cuppa tea, tea bags or strainer?

Proper HP brown sauce none of your Tesco rubbish.

For you women reading this, nothing pissed me off more than having a bath and a pair of dripping wet effin pantyhose hanging from the shower curtain.

Any more questions PC?

• Like 2

How exactly do you Break a woman in?

I never got a reply.

Same way as you women break us men in, eg, put the cap back on the toothpaste, pull the toilet seat up before having a piss, who will sleep on the damp patch.

Do you cook chips with or without the skins?

Can you make a decent cuppa tea, tea bags or strainer?

Proper HP brown sauce none of your Tesco rubbish.

For you women reading this, nothing pissed me off more than having a bath and a pair of dripping wet effin pantyhose hanging from the shower curtain.

Any more questions PC?

Superb, not that i would expect poor quality posting from RG

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app