Thai men in Melbourne Court for Murder.

chooka

Why has the third guy not been extradited?

Well connected. Son of someone with a lot of power. IIRC someone that would usually be in a green uniform with medals.

Jesus christ when will this country ever learn

When will farangs learn. Thais with power and money are untouchable.

They were....until a certain General came along. The times they are a changing !

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pretty much typical Thai behaviour, they never been stand up fighters. If it's a fight it's an all in from everywhere with whatever they can get their hands on..

Nonsense, Thailand have some of the best fighters in the world.

starky, on 19 Jun 2014 - 01:55, said:
johnmarhall, on 19 Jun 2014 - 00:35, said:

They will not last in an Aussie prison. Been there done that .

What cos they stabbed an Aussie? The days of Aussies runnin the boob are all over, it's all Lebs and Viets and Koori's and give ups he will be getting his milk every morning saying "thanks chief" hittin the yard and cookin up a stir fry on the block with the rest of the asians just before lockup. It would be pure luxury for a Thai getting sent to an Aussie nick unless one of his mates have been pinched who is gonna square up for him..

I have done a bit of a study on this.It was on Victorian Jails.Overall there are not to many Thais in jail in Victoria.The most violent criminals in Victorian Jails are of Vietnamese Heritage

starky, on 19 Jun 2014 - 01:55, said:
johnmarhall, on 19 Jun 2014 - 00:35, said:

What cos they stabbed an Aussie? The days of Aussies runnin the boob are all over, it's all Lebs and Viets and Koori's and give ups he will be getting his milk every morning saying "thanks chief" hittin the yard and cookin up a stir fry on the block with the rest of the asians just before lockup. It would be pure luxury for a Thai getting sent to an Aussie nick unless one of his mates have been pinched who is gonna square up for him..

I have done a bit of a study on this.It was on Victorian Jails.Overall there are not to many Thais in jail in Victoria.The most violent criminals in Victorian Jails are of Vietnamese Heritage

Victorian jails.

You mean like this?

post-62323-0-61825400-1403185984_thumb.j

Pretty much typical Thai behaviour, they never been stand up fighters. If it's a fight it's an all in from everywhere with whatever they can get their hands on..

Nonsense, Thailand have some of the best fighters in the world.

I am not speaking of Muay Thai, Muay Boran or Boxing or any other martial art, and even then it is debatable outside of Thailand how many "world champion" fighters they have. How many champion boxers are there outside of Thailand?, or MMA fighters? or how many Thai's have won the K1?. I am very involved with Muay Thai and have seen just as many Thai's put on their arse in the ring by falangs as vice versa. I was talking about street fighting and the ones I have seen here, if any falang gets into a fight with a Thai every Thai male, motorcycle taxi driver, bouncer, bar girl in fact all and sundry pile in with knives, sticks bottles and whatever else they can land their hands on. They always come mob handed and always will. I have seen more than my fair share here in the Kingdom so NO, IMO they are far from stand-up fighters.

I would love to be in the court room to hear the lame excuses that these twits will no doubt come up with, and see the faces of the jurors when they hear this crap.

It would be priceless, wouldn't It? I was only showing them the Thainess and how to work as a team. Edited by Kooweerup

does not take much to shiv someone. the koori's really ??? they usually hang themselves inside give ups usually do not last long or they get sent to a dog's prison

does not take much to shiv someone. the koori's really ??? they usually hang themselves inside give ups usually do not last long or they get sent to a dog's prison

Na your right there mate, but me point was unless he is connected to someone inside I can't really see anyone jumpin in to take them out just because they stabbed on Aussie. They step out of line inside though... well anything could happen eh

Na your right there mate, but me point was unless he is connected to someone inside I can't really see anyone jumpin in to take them out just because they stabbed on Aussie. They step out of line inside though... well anything could happen eh

right put butter on the inside of the dogs tv and when he turns on well the tv will not work or just throw a light on their bed and keep walking heheheh

I would love to be in the court room to hear the lame excuses that these twits will no doubt come up with, and see the faces of the jurors when they hear this crap.

i reckon depending on how good/bad/reasonable/stupid their lawyer is they will use the loss of face as an excuse

This is all a bit strange. No pointy fingers, no re-enactment. How do we know who is guilty?

obviously it wont be the Thais, case solved surely
Aussie cops aren't into the photo ops with suspects and the witnesses pointing at suspects. Has a habit of being trial by media and weakens the prosecutions case.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/third-man-arrested-over-death-of-luke-mitchell-20140702-zstwb.html

A third man has been arrested over the death of ''good Samaritan'' Luke Mitchell.

The arrest was made in Thailand by the Royal Thai Police on Tuesday.

Victorian homicide squad detectives have been notified of the development, involving a 31-year-old Thai national who was arrested in Phuket.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/third-man-arrested-over-death-of-luke-mitchell-20140702-zstwb.html

A third man has been arrested over the death of ''good Samaritan'' Luke Mitchell.

The arrest was made in Thailand by the Royal Thai Police on Tuesday.

Victorian homicide squad detectives have been notified of the development, involving a 31-year-old Thai national who was arrested in Phuket.

That is really good news.

• 2 months later...

Off subject a bit but there has been some terrible things happen in that area in the last few years

Off subject again...reading this thread once more and for an area that is no longer to cheap to buy in to, it has had a number of murders in a small area.

The gangland murder of Lewis Caine, the Lewis Moran hit in the Brunswick Club, the Armaguard security guard at Coles back in the eighties, Jill Maher two years ago and Luke. Despite all that I've never felt unsafe walking around Brunswick.

Two Thai nationals have been committed to stand trial for murder over the fatal stabbing of Luke Mitchell outside a Brunswick convenience store.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/two-thai-nationals-to-be-tried-for-murder-of-luke-mitchell-20140918-10iqlx.html

Slowly moving along.

I would like to know the name of the 3rd man arrested and see if he really is related to a high ranking military officer.

If Thailand wants good relations with Oz then it should be told they serve their life sentence in Thai prison

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

they will be legends in a thai jail dumbass

yea and the 3rd guy is apparently well connected so he would probably be out in 48 hours time served. Let them do their time in an aussie prison where they can't buy thier way out.

If Thailand wants good relations with Oz then it should be told they serve their life sentence in Thai prison

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

they will be legends in a thai jail dumbass

yea and the 3rd guy is apparently well connected so he would probably be out in 48 hours time served. Let them do their time in an aussie prison where they can't buy thier way out.

u think they will be protected by the viets inside in oz ???

Edited by silomplaya