Portugal Vs Mexico

britmaveric

I´m also down for 2-1 Portugal-Mexic...............as well as 1-1 in the Iran-Angola game..................as we now have the 83rd minute it looks like mammoth points for me today......(but that´s what I thought with England game yesterday...................................)

I´m also down for 2-1 Portugal-Mexic...............as well as 1-1 in the Iran-Angola game..................as we now have the 83rd minute it looks like mammoth points for me today......(but that´s what I thought with England game yesterday...................................)

I believe I have finally wittnesses how a major injury can be sustained without being touched or juts being giving a glancing whiff of a touch.

Said death-inducing injury must be followed by massive grimmacing and rolling on grass while clutching right knee . . . irrespective of where aforementioned contact took place.

If in doubt, stricken player is to point out spot under shinguard where the killer-attack took place - - - stricken player must first rub said area vigorously to bring a red sheen to the supposedly violated area.

What a bunch of <deleted>' pansies . . . I am not sure if I have ever seen more people dying since footage of WW1 . . .

Disgraceful.

(and now I have my 500 posts- Mr Bojangles! :o )

(and now I have my 500 posts- Mr Bojangles! :D )

So you will have notived a new door for you to open? :D

hahaha - I have, mrbojangles - many thanks for the heads-up . . . I should have written more often these last fwe years . . . :o