Wannabe cop arrested for wearing uniform to pick up girls: Bangkok

webfact

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you've ever seen a Thai soap, there are often young pretty boys playing the role of the good policeman. The chicks seem to like that. However in reality, most cops are darker skinned than the lads on TV shows, thus, less appealing.

Have you noticed on the Thai soaps, how the people with whiter skin and have had the falung nose job, are the good people and the darker skinned Thais play the villain.

Just an observation.

Hahaha you are funny, But in our countries it is exactly the very same....

'

Glegolo

" A Bangkok car salesman who secretly role-played as a police officer..."

If all those clowns can do it, why not a car salesman?giggle.gifgiggle.gifgiggle.gif

He should've done a Michael Jackson bleach job, and posed as a foreigner. There would have been no repercussions and he'd be beating the girls off with a stick till they saw inside his wallet.

"saw inside his wallet"? that would be before he collected his tea money. Oh, sorry, I forgot he wasn't a real cop.

• Like 1

Of all the things to disguise himself as, he chooses to become something that is despised for being ineffectual and corrupt.

Dumbass.

calm yourself. you are just projecting. take two asprin and try again tomorrow. read a book. get your life together. stop your hate before it is too late. selfish dimwit. next time you have problem you can't solve, don't call a Police Officer, order a pizza. see how that works out for you.

Edited by nithisa78
  • Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I wonder if they moved him to a fake inactive post!

<EDIT> He doesn't even look like a real cop in the photo so I don't know how he got away with it for so long.

What does a real cop look like in Thailand...I am not sure I have seen one...

• Like 1

One more reason why I try to run through every small (1 - 3 guys) traffic stop I come across. I just don't trust anyone in a uniform here unless there is a large group of them. Even then, they are untrustworthy, but at least they are probably legit.

• Like 2

Of all the things to disguise himself as, he chooses to become something that is despised for being ineffectual and corrupt.

Dumbass.

But cops have reputation for having a lot of mia noys. I guess because they can make much more money than other guys with similar backgrounds.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Dumbass.

calm yourself. you are just projecting. take two asprin and try again tomorrow. read a book. get your life together. stop your hate before it is too late. selfish dimwit. next time you have problem you can't solve, don't call a Police Officer, order a pizza. see how that works out for you.

Well at least the Pizza delivery guy would a) answer the phone and B) turn up.

This line needs some close reflection by yourself rolleyes.gif

stop your hate before it is too late. selfish dimwit.

<EDIT> He doesn't even look like a real cop in the photo so I don't know how he got away with it for so long.

Generally those at Sergeant or junior officer rank will be driving a Mercedes and wearing 50K baht designer spectacles or sunglasses. They will also have so much gold jewellery on it will look like they have got jaundice. A close inspection of their wallet will reveal a wide array of top end platinum cards. Their children attend all the expensive extra-classes outside school time and all the expensive non-vocational classes. All this is proof that this can be achieved on a salary of 25K baht per month, so how you expats complain that living here on a 40K baht pension can be a struggle need to get a life!

• Like 1

Dumbass.

But cops have reputation for having a lot of mia noys. I guess because they can make much more money than other guys with similar backgrounds.

While some may guess good looks, charm, cleverness, education, basically what it takes for any thai male to have one or many mia noi's is quite precisely the same as what it takes for any farang to find a date......... at soi cowboy, walking street, etc etc.

• Like 1

I think the headline is a bit off. The Thai "police" do not " pick up" girls with a uniform and some

charming lines. They will simply demand sex from a girl who is in the lower classes. And as all
Thai people rightfully fear the police, she will comply. I have had several girls tell me that.

One of the thousand reasons I have total contempt for the police. Am guessing this car

salesman knew he could get free sex......

"Torsak became friends with Yutthana believing him to be a fellow officer and even added him to a Line chat group composed of investigating officers from all departments in the kingdom."

So... all it takes to infiltrate the Thai police department and become part of an active Line chat group of investigators, is a Facebook profile? Wow...who is more dumb: the impostor or the crack investigators?

If you've ever seen a Thai soap, there are often young pretty boys playing the role of the good policeman. The chicks seem to like that. However in reality, most cops are darker skinned than the lads on TV shows, thus, less appealing.

Have you noticed on the Thai soaps, how the people with whiter skin and have had the falung nose job, are the good people and the darker skinned Thais play the villain.

Just an observation.

Yes. The obsession with whiteness here is amazing. On most of the soaps, the ones who live in the 50 million baht homes are always pasty white. Like casper the friendly ghost. Except they are usually bitches. Loudmouths, scheming, conniving, and nasty. I always tell my thai girlfriend repeat after me- Black is beautiful, white is bad. She thinks I am nuts. They just do not get it. I cannot believe the number of stunning, dark skinned women here, who think they are ugly because of their gorgeous, cocoa colored skin. If only they knew the truth! I think a great business model is the "Chocolate Bar". Hire dark skinned girls only. I would love to see the look on a beautiful light skinned girls face, when you told her she cannot work there because her skin is too light. I love the very concept.

• Like 1

Dumbass.

Must be a cop posting.

Or a wannabe like the guy who got arrested! whistling.gif

Dumbass.

Dead wrong. Women love a man in uniform, as long as he is not delivering milk. Even mailmen. Go figure.

• Like 1

Dumbass.

But Thai like that, we say in my country, =The Magic of the uniform and insignia!= wink.png

Maybe in your country, but I have yet to meet a Thai woman from any social strata who has anything positive to say about the men in that particular uniform.

any chic that would sleep with a cop anyway deserves to be with this guy

So my GF sad.png

=The Magic of the uniform and insignia!=

And some =Thai style sweet mouthing= and merry you and the gun

and ..... 20x20xwink.png.pagespeed.ic.HJgPQ3U3SA.p

Edited by ALFREDO

Generally those at Sergeant or junior officer rank will be driving a Mercedes and wearing 50K baht designer spectacles or sunglasses. They will also have so much gold jewellery on it will look like they have got jaundice. A close inspection of their wallet will reveal a wide array of top end platinum cards. Their children attend all the expensive extra-classes outside school time and all the expensive non-vocational classes. All this is proof that this can be achieved on a salary of 25K baht per month, so how you expats complain that living here on a 40K baht pension can be a struggle need to get a life!

I know one Police officer who had the good idea to hunt down all the lonely wives

and mias off absent wealthy Falangs and try to get his share in the wallet and the bed!

He was very successful including a affair with my GF. bah.gif